About the customer care

Discussion in 'General' started by Chyox, May 22, 2015.

1. Chyox

Chyox ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ Staff Member

Hello,

Sophie (former CM) asked me to remind people to use the customer service site more often.

Gameloft's issue handling system works based on the amount of reports a certain issue receives via the customer care service. If the same issue receives a certain number of reports the customer care team will alarm the development team about it.

Currently many issues don't receive enough reports to trigger that alarm - especially on the Android community side.

Please use the customer care service first and give it 5 days to send a reply. If it does not reply within these 5 days send a PM to the current CM containing the ticket ID you received with the report's confirmation e-mail so he/she can check on the process of your report.

Links:
    HOC customer care service (though it is better/faster to use the customer care service from within the HOC app - it adds some meta info in the form to fill out, ensuring the service to get the needed information and you have less work filling out the form)
    PM Lily

Cheers,
    chyox

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  2. Swedishviking

Swedishviking Well-Known Member Staff Member

3. SeasonedSalt

SeasonedSalt Well-Known Member

im lucky if i get one response every 2 weeks.

Dahbum and MPimpovic like this.
  4. celfatko

celfatko Member

we have reported bug for not leaving lobby several times weeks ago, I sent a pm to Sophie because I coudnt sent a ticket for some reason...no respond, its been more than 5 days since I finally sent a ticket, sent her pm with my ID...no respond, well...

5. richsmash

richsmash New Member

So you're saying we all can spam the customer support about a bug and we expect it to be fixed in less than a month ?

6. Chyox

Probably not (unless it can be fixed server sided/with DLC) but it will be more likely to get fixed at all. This is especially for crashes, it's hard to fix those without actually knowing what triggered the crash.

7. richsmash

richsmash New Member

I see what you're saying. Me on the other hand I'm not worried about crashes cause I rarely crash(But it's still a major problem). I'm more towards the minor bugs. Plus if gameloft fixes minor bugs and etc, the HoC community would be more positive towards gameloft than negative.

8. Chyox

Then report the minor bugs.
    Personally I can understand the negativity.
    The customer care isn't user friendly. It's inconvenient, complicated and replies come slow if at all and then it are only c&p standard texts... but maybe just try and get others who experience the same bug to report as well. The actual number of reports required to alarm the dev team isn't soooo high.

actinomycetemcomitans likes this.
  9. richsmash

richsmash New Member

Exactly! I was thinking about making a new post about this same topic. Talking about bugs (minor or major) also to see if we can group up together and work as a community to fix it. Cause really we all want the same thing and that is for a game to stay alive.

10. Chyox

Well, there is a thread for this in the bug report section and also you can open a thread in that section for every bug. You just also need to use the customer care service to report it and get enough players together to do so as well...

11. richsmash

richsmash New Member

Well is it possible to put it in the "General" section even though we are dicussi going about bugs( which makes sense to put in the bug section) but also how we can all together report it once at make something a priority over other things. Cause there is more than bugs. Lobbies, Players, Toxicity, Making old champions cheaper, and etc. I'm just trying to address it all in one section and not have it be all over the place.
    P.S. What is the amount of reports to catch gameloft attention ?

12. Chyox

I assume they don't have the resources to address all at once so you should be clear about what is priority and what not.
    The forum is divided into different sections for a similar reason: overview of different topics. If you mash up all in one section/thread/post it gets very messy really fast.
    I can't tell the actual number.

13. richsmash

richsmash New Member

Well then what should I put it under cause it would be even harder to keep retracing of multiple threads. Or maybe I'm just lazy:banghead:

14. Galaaxy

Galaaxy New Member

Game loft "customer service" sucks lol.

15. richsmash

richsmash New Member

Gameloft has customer service?!?!?!???!!!!! Since when?

16. mindantony

mindantony Active Member

league of legends:
    released an op hero thats was nerfed 2DAYS later.
    hoc:
    released 1 op hero and buffed 3 whitch are still op till now.
    i dont request superior graphics or world tournaments just do ur job gl, fix op heroes asap

17. TheDarkSoul117

TheDarkSoul117 Well-Known Member

I'm actually impressed with the customer care service. Since the picture people paint of Gameloft is like its an evil corporation (unlike other super evil mega corps which are involved with community) I was pleasantly surprised when they emailed me back 3 days later with a personal response.

Granted, they didn't help me fix the issue in anyway whatsoever except to say "it may be in an update", but still. A quick personal reply is much more than I expected.

18. Chyox

I think it is luck with which customer care agent your ticket gets associated. But yeah, it is not always the worst case.

19. xiphoidDonut

xiphoidDonut Well-Known Member

Please use the customer support option to get an automated response and then nothing for the next 30 years.

Produh likes this.
  20. makmak72

makmak72 New Member

Gameloft is not helpful... They did not retrieve my account
    Kongkee
    I dont know why they declined me but truth to br told god knows it that im not lying.