Android app - Counters Pick for HOC

Discussion in 'General' started by kalibra, Dec 20, 2016.

1. kalibra

kalibra New Member

Hi all!

I've created an Android app for counters picks for HOC

I just uploaded the application and still do not have enough votes to be clear who are the strongest or weakest, time will make the data more accurate.

Only one vote per device and hero is allowed, but I already control it internally, it's just for you to know how it works.

I know it is necessary to implement a search filter and I hope to be able to do this soon because I am now also working on other projects.

The fact of implementing other types of object guides, statistics, prices, skins .. is a lot of work since there are constant updates and so I have decided not to integrate it.

I still can not put links since it is my first post, but you can find it in the Google market with the name of Counters Heroes Order & Chaos

I hope you like it and it works for you in your battles!

Update:
    Link Google Play: Counters Heroes Order & Chaos
    I added both the MD5 and SHA-1 of the file in the Google Play tab to prevent possible forgeries.

MD5: 7cd44c3ae2577080c6e1684c356bbb67
    SHA-1: 717fdab6eb86f3da1274ac16d3220aff9ea1c284

I have also used the SandDroid platform that analyzes list risky behaviors and calculate the risk score based on the static and dynamic analysis result.
    You can search the md5 on the SandDroid website and check the security report or click this link.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
  2. ONYX

ONYX Forum cunt

How to get your account hacked 101

3. kalibra

kalibra New Member

Can you be more explicit?

KatnissNeverclean likes this.
  4. ONYX

ONYX Forum cunt

How to get your account fucking hacked 101

5. kalibra

kalibra New Member

You still do not explain. What is the problem?
    What do you mean by hacking? Threats with hacking? Do you think I hack?
    You can download the application and see its code if that is what you are worried about.
    I do not understand you and you do not contribute much with your comments.

KatnissNeverclean likes this.
  6. Sadowmancer

Sadowmancer ✿lσvє gαиg✿ Staff Member

Well I think it's a lovely idea. Too bad I'm on iOS. Hope your application grows and successfully gets more votes

7. kalibra

kalibra New Member

Thanks, sorry I do not know how to program for IOS, someday it will come :)
    For now I have enough with Android and Java, it has been very hard for me to learn it

8. ~Xarams~

~Xarams~ YouTuber

I mean it's cool and all but I wouldn't trust a dude who made an account just for this thread. What you are doing is great, I just blame my skeptical nature.

ONYX, kalibra and KatnissNeverclean like this.
  9. kalibra

kalibra New Member

I can understand that you do not trust someone who has just opened a thread and has no messages, but you can trust the lines of code that form that program, there is nothing that prevents you from seeing your code and see if it is reliable or not.

You can also ask the developer to investigate a bit about their applications ... but here I have been accused in the first message. Before I put my first message I asked permission from a staff member.

My application does not ask for permissions to read in the internal memory of the phone. How can an application steal data from a phone if it is not allowed to read or write to the card?

My little knowledge as a developer is that if you do not agree to give permissions to an application, it will not be able to steal anything. (Unless the same operating system has security breaches)

My application only asks for internet access as it is necessary for the advertising banner.

I am a serious person, hardworking and I will defend my application until the end because I have developed it and I fully trust it, I have nothing to lose.

I am here for anyone who may need help or have any questions with my application.

Thanks and best regards

10. Evanescent

Evanescent Forum PsychoLogist

Man, this is one charming hacker

(just kidding, good luck :3 I'm on iOS)

11. kalibra

kalibra New Member

Do not worry, i'm getting used to it, i'm seeing that it's something generalized ;)

In the initial post i have put how to access the security analysis of my application.

Regards

12. meteorologist

meteorologist Well-Known Member

Should make a way to undo your vote. People may vote accidentally. Also you have to exit the hero and re enter to see your vote added :/