[Aria Eagleheart] Riley1-23-01's guide to <Wind Dancer>

Discussion in 'Fighter Guides' started by Riley12301, Apr 7, 2016.

Tags:

Did you like my guide?

This poll will close on Apr 7, 2026 at 7:13 AM.
  1. Yes, you should make more!

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Yes, but I would have done things differently.

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. No, this guide is terrible.

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. Riley12301

Riley12301 Gambler :D Staff Member

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
  2. l3goo0

l3goo0 Member

You should actually get skills as 1-2-3-1-1-4-1- and so on max 2nd after you max her 1st. Also you don't know how to build aria. Get divinity sword as your last item you get. With @Riley12301 's build you would have no damage level 1 to 15. The first item you should get is jade axe, then King killer or get 1400 gold hp. Then get savage boots or chain boots.Then get defense or watchers whisper. Then get hades. Then longbow .NEVER buy reapers glove on aria. You don't need Akahn cutlass on aria there are better items. As for tablets use Desecration, blood freeze and soul eating. Nutt is a easy kill for aria if you are good @Riley12301 . The only heroes you should watchout for is none if you are good enough they shouldn't ever be able to kill you as aria.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
  3. Justsomeone

Justsomeone New Member

I see you guys are bronze aria max 2nd for aria first to kite

[XT] likes this.
  4. l3goo0

l3goo0 Member

No it's too reduce the cd to get more damage or to get away quicker. Btw no one said to max her 2nd first

Troja42 likes this.
  5. Justsomeone

Justsomeone New Member

How can you get away quicker with first skill . 2nd maxed is 3 sec cd thats how you juke skills for example dono stuns.

6. Riley12301

Lol Harsh. I get the range increase 4th level and not 3rd because I like the extra damage from throw fan. Also, the way I build is definitely not as much damage as you could possibly get, but I like attack speed and harvest and the dps you get from the ripper is good enough. I also like having a lot of critical, but that's also personal preference. Blood freeze is gonna suck in the next update, and the tablet is also cursed, so why would you get used to using it? "NEVER buy Reapers glove on Aria" as leve said its one of the best dps items in the game. All good arias buy ripper first. I included the heroes I did because they are either tanky enough to kill you, or they are able to kill you with all of the burst that they have. Ant is definitely a viable counter for Aria, so is goroshia and Nutt. If Nutt goes into the treetop before you can stun her, then it's all over.

7. Riley12301

Like I said in the chat "nobody likes my builds".

8. Noir

Noir Active Member

I'll be blunt here; if you know you're going to get scorned and the fact that "nobody likes your builds", you shouldn't be pondering upon making this guide in the first place.

Your efforts are decent and it's not a bad thing to make a guide; I'm just appalled by your contradictory mindset of it.

realturkey likes this.
  9. l3goo0

l3goo0 Member

i never said you can get away with 1st are you stupid?

realturkey likes this.
  10. Riley12301

I was trying to help someone with a question, and imo my build is awesome. I was pondering if I should make a guide or not based on the amount of time I had. I responded to a thread before asking for an Aria build and everyone basically agreed that my guide wasn't very good, but I figure I may as well make a full guide so if anybody asks again I can just give them the link. This is one of the only guides that have been created after the update that changed some of the items, and after they gave Akahn cutlass critical and reapers glove the same effect of the ripper they became good items. I was just trying to create an updated guide for someone who simply had a question.

11. l3goo0

l3goo0 Member

Just because leve said it's good doesn't mean anything. Reapers glove does damage over time, which is what 50 dmg dot? You can get longbow and have more overall damage.

realturkey likes this.
  12. Riley12301

Lol it would be interesting to do a 1v1 and we can each use our own builds, and see who will win.

13. l3goo0

l3goo0 Member

Ok right now, add me liltim101. Lmao this finna be easy as fuk with your shit ass build.

realturkey likes this.
  14. The Savage

The Savage Traveling journalist

Thanks for the guide riley

~Xarams~ and Akise like this.
  15. Riley12301

You're welcome :)

Akise likes this.
  16. Sadowmancer

Sadowmancer 屮 vιolenт тendencιeѕ 屮 Staff Member

I like your guild riley but I would change the reaper glove for the jade axe.

My build would be jade axe, longbow, ww, divinity sword, boots of haste and ssod.

I use ww to increase my dps and try to get the stun on a higher rate on the divinity. Then I use jade and longbow because of the reduction and pierce aria can deal a lot of damage to an enemy who has little defense. I use ssod because aria is squishy and the item will boost her health pool. And the cdr will help to get another immobilization.

If you didn't know like the skill stats you could go to heroes of order and chaos wiki and copy and paste the skill disruptions.

The tablets I use is
    Tablet of piercing ( extra pierce )
    Protective tablet ( helps if you are being ganked early game and the shield is nice )
    Ruthless tablet ( deals a lot of extra damage )

Riley12301 likes this.
  17. The Savage

The Savage Traveling journalist

I understand the build and talent for aria but what would be a definite tablet to use on her.

18. Eshende

Eshende Well-Known Member

Glove at aria? Suka top kek

Aria good vs evistix? Not sure after my bro from diamond lost lane to kellyshara at tournament -_- even rooted acridix have huge chances to kill aria by ultimate

Watch out for goro? Why lol i will better concentrate attention at horse sia or monkey

l3goo0 likes this.
  19. Sadowmancer

Sadowmancer 屮 vιolenт тendencιeѕ 屮 Staff Member

I'm not going to argue with you. If you want to argue the do a private conversation. And thanks I look like a 6th grader just means I look youthful. What a nice compliment.

Chloé Owey likes this.
  20. Chloé Owey

Chloé Owey Star Gazer

A lot people use bloodfreeze courage and souleating but I don't know what will happen after the update since bloodfreeze is getting nerfed.