[Aria Eagleheart] Riley1-23-01's guide to <Wind Dancer>

Discussion in 'Fighter Guides' started by Riley12301, Apr 7, 2016.

Tags:

Did you like my guide?

This poll will close on Apr 7, 2026 at 7:13 AM.
  1. Yes, you should make more!

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Yes, but I would have done things differently.

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. No, this guide is terrible.

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. 3V1LS0UL

3V1LS0UL I liek fizz C:

Just read this and realized you could've been one of those many arias that built divinity sword, then watchers whispers......
    Which means there is a chance we might've played, but i flame your azz to hell.

2. Riley12301

Riley12301 Gambler OP ♠️♦️♣️♥️ Staff Member

Lol, this guide is crap =p
    Maybe I will delete thread

3. Riley12301

4. eXcGod

eXcGod Gameloft Public Relations Employee

i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans

Evanescent and 3V1LS0UL like this.
  5. Troja42

Troja42 Active Member

Sry man i really value your efforts, but your build definitly isn't the meta. Meta build is boots and squire and potions at the beginning (and eventually ward) Then you build jade axe first. After the jade axe you buy the +400 hp item. Then you build longbow. Then hades and after hades king killer. Then the build is a bit more variable but since you have a mage most of the time in the enemy team you buy this shield item that gives you magical defence and attack speed. After that you upgrade boots to savage boots.
    I know I might come across as not competent because I don't know all of the item's english names, but that's definitly the meta build for items. My (let's call him) mentor thaught me this itembuild and every player who can be considered pro builds similar to this.
    Sure, sometimes you have to buy hades earlier or have to do some other changes, like selling the boots at the end and buying another item like claws or stirring soul.
    Another thing I don't agree on are your talents! Fighter talents are ok, but you have too much useless support talents. It makes sense to give 5 talent points (tp) to movement speed, but you shouldn't waste anymore tp on support talents. The reason why you should get max. movement speed is, because wind is a lane heroe. She can hurt the opposite heroe a lot while he lanes against you, but the other heroe can't hirr you, bc you (hopefully) are out of his range (fast enough). So now he got low hp and you can attack him openly. He then will run away from you, but you are fast now and can give him some more dmg. Thus you force your enemy to leave his lane and because of that you get an xp and a gold advantage.
    You rather give all the other tp to guardian talents.

Your guide can be very helpful to unexperienced players, who play non ranked games/against rather easy enemies. At a certain point your guide isn't helpful anymore. If you come up with this build in ranked you'll probably be called noob. Especially the 2 starter items you suggest are a clear sign of a player who has no idea of the current meta. Boots and squire plus potions and ward is the shit at the moment.
    What i also wanted to add is that the current skill meta in terms of heal, teleport, fireball, blink etc., is BLINK+HEAL LVL 1. Everyone who uses something different will be viewed as a noob by a pro in the first place.

6. Troja42

Troja42 Active Member

Ok, i have just seen, that your guide was from april. Maybe there were a lot of things different back then. Just view my post above as an update of your guide.

7. 3V1LS0UL

3V1LS0UL I liek fizz C:

He was bronze 5 material back in april. Now he is bronze 4 material. Slightly less nub but yeah, ignore this guide. He posted a new one.

8. Riley12301

Troja42 likes this.