Best heroes to buy

Discussion in 'New Players' started by bbiko0, Jul 1, 2016.

Which heroe do you prefer out of the ones mentioned here

1. Marithus

2. Evistix

3. Nuutt

4. Aria Eagleheart

5. Akartu

6. Helm Slagfist

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. bbiko0

bbiko0 New Member

Jul 1, 2016
    I played a little bit a year back or so and I returned. So I want to know which heroes are strong but won't get nerfed like Leb, so far I have my eye on Marithus, Evistix, Nuutt, Aria Eagleheart, Akartu, and Helmm Slagfist. If anyone could tell me a bit about any of these heroes that would be really helpful, thank you

2. Swedishviking

Swedishviking Well-Known Member Staff Member

May 13, 2014
    Voted: forge. I played almost 1200 games with this guy

bbiko0 likes this.
  3. Riley12301

Riley12301 Gambler OP ♠️♦️♣️♥️ Staff Member

Mar 18, 2016
    Voted Aria, because she was my original hero.
    She is the hero I have played most, so I guess I'm qualified to say that.

Just don't get Marithus, you will be disappointed.

4. Sadowmancer

Sadowmancer Sadistic Queen

Feb 10, 2015
    Voted nuutt Because shes The easiest one to use.

Marthius: Great damage and amazing at 1v1, falls late game when enemies are together meaning his passive will be less effective

Evistix: amazing hero and great at ganks, works amazing if you know how to preserve bone stacks and when to stun again

Nuutt: one of the easiest fighter to use besides Cham, she has a stun, can be really her to Gank meaning she is amazing at middle and her ultimate can pick off fleeing heroes.

Aria is really really fun to play but I just see people play her aggressively and die. Aria is meant to be a huge damage dealer at amazing range and immobilize important enemies when time is right. She can be mana hungry if you don't save your mana. Aria is more of a single target fighter while nuutt is an aoe fighter.

Akartu is one of those heroes that requires practice and patience, would not recommend to a new player Because she Is a high risk hero with high reward. She is an amazing bruiser and is played half tanky every time Because of how squishy she is. If you have thorough knowledge of skill shots then I'd go for cat.

Helm: one of the best tanks in the entire game. Can deal Intense damage with a lot of hp and I testify that Swedish is a god at helmm.

5. bbiko0

bbiko0 New Member

Jul 1, 2016
    Alright this was really useful I think I will get Nutt, then Aria. I really appreciate your comment

Sadowmancer likes this.