Buffs/ Nerfs (pls consider)

Discussion in 'Nerfs and Buffs' started by IceIceJay, Dec 10, 2016.

1. IceIceJay

IceIceJay New Member

First of all Farsseing potion should be removed from game since it gives every champion the ability to counter a select few. I ruins the point of playing elf, migrove, ant and chameleon.

Next: chameleon needs a rework, the ability to instantly knock you up and kill you before you hit the ground is broken. Also his ability to hit you without being targeted is broken

Lingues heal should be lowered as it give her to much counter play against a role that should counter her (assassins)

Frostzels passive should be lowered because the crit rate is too high.

Kurzdor does way to much aoe damage to be considered "healthy gameplay" many times I've seen kurzdor team wipe with the use of two abilities

Perse could use a little nerf

Buffs:

I feel like clip is really weak especially with his heals not being good. I feel like some specialization among the different healers would be good

Elf also needs a buff. Really she's good up till level 4 then falls off hard to the point where she become useless beside her stun

Migrove could use a little more dmg on ult or just lower the cooldown because as of now it's mostly used for cc effects to set up team wipes

Shyft needs a major rework he's good a cool kit but it doesn't synergyz well together. He feels thrown together. Also he is very squishy for a front line fighter or assassin.

Thanks for reading this and I hope you put some consideration into some of what I have mentioned. Thank You

2. Sadowmancer

Sadowmancer ✿lσvє gαиg✿ Staff Member

Read first paragraph. Stopped reading afterwards.
    First of all, farseeing doesn't take away the point of playing those heroes. I don't know if you know this but those heroes have other skills that don't revolve around invisibility. Elf can be as strong with her stun and aoe damage with movement speed and attack speed. Cham has a strong stun with an amazing dot and impossible to catch. Ant is the best mage support comparing with anioah bringing disruption with his ultimate. Reconsider your first statement because those heroes are just as powerful with or without enemies having farseeing.

Says we should remove farseeing then says Chams ultimate invisible is broken. Ok this guy doesn't know anything. I think I'm done reading this.

Someone Out There likes this.
  3. Entropy

Entropy Well-Known Member

Only agree with Fox girl, bowmaster and shyt, others are mostly disagree.

4. Someone Out There

Someone Out There Member

Sadowmancer is the wise one. And plus, not everything needs invisibility. Though Kortav is quite useless without having his invisibility

Sadowmancer likes this.
  5. MyLastDreams

MyLastDreams Well-Known Member

You forgot Kortov :(

Sadowmancer likes this.
  6. Sadowmancer

He didn't mention him on his post so I didn't. But true kortav tho underrated can bring utility with feeling enemies, juking enemies, and good sustain. Won't see him much in high ranks. But definitely fun to play with in normal games.

7. Areesyg

Areesyg Member

Persephone needs a nerf but not a big one. The thing that makes her OP is her combo. She is crazy OP against melee heroes bcs of her combo. You can have 20% hp and bait enemy assassin, once they use gap closer on you, you do your combo, and all of a sudden your energy bar is maxed and your hp goes to 70%.

Bowmaster im not really sure bcs i dont play him as much.

Shyft just needs to be fix. His only problem is that he can be easily shutdown by minor slow effect. He is useless in teamfight if he gets slowed bcs he doesnt have any form of disable skill. Imo, i think the best way to build him right now is building him tanky with zealot's horn and dullvine and some atk dmg or atk spd items, that way he can survive a bit longer and with those atk spd he should be able to do quite a dmg on tanks. Or if you wanna troll hard with him, then go full glass cannon and split push. But this build you cant encounter any enemy hero bcs he would just die.

Migrove im not sure again bcs i dont play him that much.

Elf could maybe use a bit of a buff, but you should consider that she is also the only ad carry with stun other than perse if you count her. Nuut stuns but it has a huge delay and draeznor you cant stun the enemy when you need it. Also elf has got her fame many times last time, like 20 sec invis and really high dmg on first hit. I know this game is not pay to win but the price on heroes should determine their capabilities. Elf is a 750~ emblemed hero so with the state she is right now i think its good. Unlike last time, she was one of the best hero despite being 750~.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
  8. greatname

greatname Member

you forget ants detection, goblins detection, 100 ward and the eagle eye skill

Removing farsee is a good thing, brings way more value too kortav,cham,elf,ant,jelly and WARDS

Ant is a poop with farsee, everyone learned to counter it

9. Entropy

Ant and elemental can still set their trap inside the fog, farsee player wont be able to see them until go into the fog and boomb. Elf ulti give extra movement which make her very good at backdoor, plus it give additional damg. Cham ulti is really useless when enemy broght farsee, may need some rework about his ulti, but he is still dangerous hero do a good amount of damg despite of his useless ulti. Kotav first skill is not only for invisible, it is used to cancel enemy target skill, if you have fast reaction, you can actually cancel enemy skill, plus it give a attack boost when invisible, with correct build I see player can do over 1000 critical damg when invisible, also notice all his skill have low cd, but he definitely not in meta.

Sadowmancer likes this.
  10. Sadowmancer

I must disagree with your last statement. Ant is a great support. Being able to constantly slow enemies and having an aoe stun. Just because enemies have farseeing doesn't mean the end to ant. A good ant knows how to play around their farseeing with bushes and letting tanks set up for a group aoe stun

11. 33heatwave45

33heatwave45 Active Member

I know Chameleon and Elf can still be useful even when an enemy has Farseeing, but it does feel a bit unfair that they have ultimate skills that lose a lot of potential from a low-cost item anyone can purchase during the game. For heroes that can go stealth, I think it would be fair if their stealth was undetectable by Farseeing or wards (except for heroes who have vision-granting skills, like Khlint, Clip, or Nuut), but the tradeoff would be an extra vulnerability to skill shots and AoE attacks, maybe an extra 50% damage. Then they could be used more as strategic counters.

I feel like Migrove needs a buff, I rarely see him providing a useful/threatening presence in matches. Personally, I would want the size of his Jellyfield to be increased so he could give a massive slow to an area. His field isn't that hard to move around right now, if it was about 2/3 the width of a lane it could allow him to really hinder the enemy team, kind of like Lunasa's ult.

Non Living Legend and Riley12301 like this.
  12. Average Player

Average Player Da Sassy Owls

What about battle engie? His ult is shit now and plus towers ignore the creeps and attack the special balistas first which is even more annoying also if I am correct the balistas move faster than the creeps so they always end up in the front.

13. Entropy

Then don't release the ulti at random place, advance with your creeps and release them near the tower. Tower always attack the ballista is actually a good things. Since they have lots of health, they act more like a tank, allow your creeps push down tower without dying, making two wave of creeps advance to second tower with the ballista and possibly push two the second tower.

14. Average Player

I dp place the ballistas when the creeps spawn but enemy keeps clearing wave before the creep wave reaches tower

15. MyLastDreams

MyLastDreams Well-Known Member

Hopefully I'm not misreading this but you should use them as a way to stall towers letting you -or troops- easily take it down. Using them any other time is basically you giving them free gold. Oh and don't use him in 3v3s if you are, he is almost useless there.

16. Average Player

i use him in 5 v 5 but this is pointless cuz i dont play the game anymore

17. Jaye

Jaye Member

Remove farseeing? That would make the sneak skill even more abused, it's like everyone literally having an elf ult.

18. Jaye

Jaye Member

Literally nothing about Cham is broken, get smoke diadem and there you go, simple counter.

Persephone is really powerful against melee Heroes but that's about it.

Lings heal should be nerfed, that I agree with.

Migrove and his ult, I feel that they should just change it so that the jellyfish ignore creeps and only for for Heroes, cuz more than half of the jellies won't even touch an enemy hero if there are creeps around.

Shyft definitely needs a rework

Frostzel purely relies on critz, if anything his 3rd skill is fine, its his ult passive that needs to be lowered so frost won't do an enormous amount of percentage base dmg with every hit

Kurzdor damage is fine, I just think it's his heal that needs to be lowered.

Non Living Legend likes this.
  19. 33heatwave45

33heatwave45 Active Member

I want a buff on the Leech effect of Acridix's Leap of Filth. 5% of the damage is leeched? Even if you did 800 damage in one hit, you'd only heal for 40. It would be useless to build leech on Acridix since he's all AoE, so it's not like it would ever get much higher than 5%. Make it more like 25%, then he could make some sweet plays.

20. Riley12301

Riley12301 Gambler :D Staff Member

The leech used to be insane omg, that's when he was my favorite hero. Could max leap of filth before and bam, you got half of your hp back. Those were the op days =p