Buffs/ Nerfs (pls consider)

Discussion in 'Nerfs and Buffs' started by IceIceJay, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Non Living Legend

Non Living Legend New Member

Remember when Frostzel just came out? His passive crit rate was 25% everytime you don't get a crit so you basically get a guaranteed crit every 4th Auto-Attack. THAT was broken, not the new one which was severely nerfed to about 15%. Frostzel is just right now. Other marksmen should be buffed.

Remember when Elf was good? Yeah she fell out of the meta majorly now with the seeing pot. Basically just use her for the stun. Which doesn't even increase when you leveled up the skill.

Chameleon is only good if fed so don't feed and he will be useless. He relies on engaging and he is pretty frail compared to other junglers, lets say Savaer. Also buy True Seeing Wards and the Farseeing Pot.
    Kirasath needs a buff too. His Spirit ball thing does great dmg early game but falls off severely late-game.
    (Also his Lavamancer skin needs a rework. He has nothing but a model change. Suggestions:change the Ultimate Giant thing to the Red Giant to fit the "Fiery Red" theme, chang the line skillshot into a mini fireball and not spirit because you're a lava mage now, and maybe change his spirit chain and heal animations(optional).

Another hero that needs a buff you haven't mentioned is Goldfur. That musical fox has so much potential but one thing letting him back: his incredibly high mana use. So high that it is hard to play him in any position. Using Your living notes 3-5 times you run out of mana FAST. So he is not viable for a laning mage(seriously, pick Kurzdor or even Vigelos) and even Goldfur in the Jungle. He has no mobility or Gap-Closer so him ganking would just be walking into lane and healing you XD even then he would run out of mana. Not to mention he is incredibly FRAGILE being the AOE healer on your team, you will get focused down, and FAST. so yeah, take notes Gameloft. (Also remember when his splashart was changes so many times from the old fashioned one to a picture with someone's signature on it, to now which is perfect! No need to change Goldfur's splashart Gameloft, just give my music-fox a little-medium buff and everything will be ok)

Oh and WTF is the New Marithus ult??? Summon three useless ballistas to push lane, he wasn't even meta before, why nerf him? Give him old ult back PLEASE

2. Non Living Legend

The only thing Daeznor needs is to rework his useless 2nd skill(stab,knock yourself back) and yes Shyft definitely needs some form of CC cuz he has nothing but dmg but without CC you won't be able to dish out the amounts of Damage.

Riley12301 likes this.
  3. Jaye

Jaye Member

Dude, if anything I really want sandwalker ult to be back to its previous form where there was no infection requirement and reduce the animation time to his infection and also make his stab a guarantee 2 use skill rather than a "can", that's all I would ask of Gameloft so I can finally have better use of my fav fighter

Non Living Legend likes this.
  4. Entropy

Entropy Well-Known Member

The problem of bowmaster is his ulti passive ignore tank def, that make him eat tank alive, max hp damg is pretty bad for tank already, and the bug make him ignore def make him even worse, he get ban for most of rank game for a reason. GL just need to fix his bug.

Goldfur is a high reward, high risk hero, damg reduction buff can actually be stacked, if you stack the passive to maximum, you can give your teammate over 90% damg reduction, plus it heal teammate, plus it damg enemy, that why he is always being the first target in team fight, playing fox require a very good position since all his skill give so many advantage to your teammate, but you only rely on your ulti to heal yourself, so you need to play extra care when using fox. Ofc, if GL dont like the role of current fox, they may want to make him stronger in solo fight, but then the aoe heal and damg redcution must be nerfy.

The old ulti of battle engineer is really useless, it bascially stun yourself rather than enemy, and the damg is even slower than your auto attack. The new ulti is not only use for fast push, it also allow your to early solo drag and boss, since they can act as a tank to absorb lots of damg.

Cygnux and Non Living Legend like this.
  5. Average Player

Average Player Da Sassy Owls

Well said.... Guess I never found a good opportunity to use engie ult then

6. Non Living Legend

Yeah i've only seen people whine about Frostzel's crit rate but they never notice the ulti passive, SHREDS Health and the crit is just a bonus. I want GL to kind of start thinking about Goldfur's kit, not his splasharts.

7. Non Living Legend

Even without the Infection the Ulti gives you a pretty nasty slow effect, but why use Sandy when there are better slowers? And the problem is that if you want to do something flashy, you go in, infection(which has a long ass animation time by the way)and then ulti, and then rush. So much to do, but wait, HE'S FRAIL. so before you get the actual "cage" effect of the ult you might just be dead. either remove the infection requirement from ulti and give it a longer cooldown to balance, or give infection a buff like give him some resistances. He even has a SHIELD for god's sake, but for some reason it never get's use, great opportunity to give him a mini rework. Haven't seen a Sandwalker for MONTHS.
    Oh, and also make his rush be about to go through walls, I've been blocked by tons of walls when trying to chase someone in the jungle.
    I want to put my Dragon skin to good use :)

8. Average Player

Average Player Da Sassy Owls

i like using sand walker but i hate that infection has a long ass animation time and doesn't travel that far.

9. Jaye

Jaye Member

Sand is honestly my favorite fighter, I tested multiple builds and talent sets to try and get around his squishyness, imo it's not smart to build full offense early game for sand is a support fighter, he's not a damage carry or anything like that. When I play sand I always build atk speed and hp first to give him the survivability he needs, maxing his passive first along with bears claw is actually enough to last him until level 10 as long as you build atk speed and hp/def first. Trust me haha, I've played multiple games with him where I actually made MVP with sandwalker.

10. Entropy

One things need notice about sand walker. His passive give maximum 100% atk speed boost, which sounds a lot, but it restrict by the 2.5 atk speed limit, so it always has less than 100% atk speed boost when close to end game.
    Maybe give him a shield base on the target hero he infect.

11. pandagamer19876

pandagamer19876 Member

So how about this, REMOVE their invisible stat and just retain the attack or movement boost? Some heroes have skills that increase their movement speed but no invisibility.

12. Jaye

Jaye Member

If you're talking about removing chams invis ult, that's not really necessary, Cham is a Chameleon and you'd want that atmosphere to stay with him. Nothing about Cham is broken assuming he's what you're talking about

13. Entropy

Give an additional effect to chams ulti, when cham is invisible, ecah stack of skin will give 0.5/1/1.5% chance to ignore enemy auto attack.

Jaye likes this.