Crash bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by crash_lord, Oct 31, 2016.

1. crash_lord

crash_lord Retired

Hello. Some people said that acridix is causing game crash now, maybe thats bcuz of insta cast skill mechanic. Its happen on 5s map (maybe other map too). And maybe on android device only

U all probably never notice it bcuz acridix rarely picked now. Could u check it and fix it please? @Lily

Thx

2. Entropy

Entropy Well-Known Member

Can you give more information so other players can test it too.
    How does it happen? Does it happen everytime when acidrix use specific skill? And do you able to reconnect after that? Does it crash again when you reconnect at the same time u use those skill? Or it just happen randomly like the old CarlieQ, that we have no idea why it cause crash.

3. Riley12301

Riley12301 Gambler :D Staff Member

Doesn't happen on iOS, I play acridix and the game is fine. Android problem only it seems.

4. crash_lord

crash_lord Retired

Honestly, I dunno the detail (I never met acridix). My friends know it. And they said, they have sent email to gl about this problem. But.... No reply... Sadly....

5. Entropy

Entropy Well-Known Member

I remember last time I send my request, they only reply me after two months, and their anwser neither solve my problem. At that time, I know it is only wasting of time try to use custom care.
    Hopefully, this bug wont harm ur friend as long as they didnt use acidrix.

Btw, I do see enemy using acidrix without any problem at all in IOS world server.

6. Riley12301

Riley12301 Gambler :D Staff Member

And the one time I used customer care (1 month ago) I got a reply within a day...