Custom Solo Practice

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by pandagamer19876, Oct 19, 2016.

1. pandagamer19876

pandagamer19876 Member

Hey. I'm not sure if this has been brought out to GL's attention before, but here's my two cents. I'm testing out different stats for my heroes. I don't want to start from scratch level 1, as in in SOLO Practice mode, farm gold, level up, then do it over again just to try out different stats.

So what I do is I create a room in Custom mode, level 15 and 10K gold starting, just me, buy items, test things out, then surrender once I'm done. Or sometimes, I let the game finish just because.

* In Custom Solo Practice Mode, it's good to also have maybe unlimited gold, or, be able to sell the items in original price. *

What do you guys think?

2. Entropy

Entropy Well-Known Member

Basically what you talking about is the solo mode in VG, plus it allow you to test any hero without buying them.

pandagamer19876 likes this.
  3. Riley12301

Riley12301 Gambler :D Staff Member

Lol a lot of ppl do that pandagamer. I've done it myself for many different builds to see how they work. I don't know why the maximum gold you can start with is 10000 though. We should be able to input our own numbers into gold and exp/sec imo

pandagamer19876 likes this.
  4. pandagamer19876

pandagamer19876 Member

I'm guessing that's Vainglory. lol

Glad to hear a lot of us do it. Haha. Yes, whichever is good as long as we're able to buy items in one go, not have to finish the game and create another room. GL GL please! :D