Forum Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Fan-Fiction' started by DragonFire92x, Nov 29, 2016.

1. DragonFire92x

DragonFire92x One True God Staff Member

Dec 17, 2012
    Forum Apocalypse

Based on a true story

Everyone was spending their time on these forums on what seemed like a normal Friday. Posting threads about how useless Gameloft was and the occasional NSFW fan creations. Little did they know, that it was their last day on these forums.

November 27, 2016 was the day of the forum apocalypse. It was not like the forum wipe that occurred two and a half years ago. No, this was something on a whole new level. Almost all members were annihilated in one go, unable to access the HOC forums that they enjoyed wasting their time on. Even the ghost of the forums, Sooey, ceased to exist.

A few hours later though, a member emerged, then another, and another. DragonFire92x, Sadowmancer, KatnissNeverclean, Riley12301, and Qwerty1124, somehow managed to survive. Unable to figure out how they made it, they decided to search for new posts, hoping to find other survivors.

But to no avail, it seemed that it was just them. Aside from DragonFire92x, the one true god, who could do anything on these forums already, the others understood the freedom that they now had. Sadow insisted that Katniss post hardcore NSFW fanart while Qwerty and Riley chilled in the general section. Dragon decided to keep a log of their days in the post-apocalyptic state of the forum in the form of a fanfiction.

What did it matter to them? There was no one else out there. Or so they thought...

After two days of Katniss going crazy for not being able to like any new posts, the survivors managed to collect all the dragonballs, summon Shenron, and wish for the forum back. The end (F*** this fanfic)!

2. Average Player

Average Player Da Sassy Owls

Jun 3, 2016
    9/11 not enough memes

KatnissNeverclean likes this.
  3. Sadowmancer

Sadowmancer Sadistic Queen

Feb 10, 2015
    Pftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt,
    1/10 not enough sexual jokes

4. KatnissNeverclean

KatnissNeverclean 3-1-17

Mar 5, 2016
    11/10 because I was featured in it.

5. NiceMice

NiceMice New Member.... who likes Tsuns

Nov 15, 2014
    So i was actually late in the party? :eek:

6. KatnissNeverclean

KatnissNeverclean 3-1-17

Mar 5, 2016
    Yeah. I messaged you on wechat to inform you -_-

7. Evanescent

Evanescent Forum PsychoLogist

Aug 4, 2013
    But then I revived the forum..

8. Naitosutoka

Naitosutoka New Member

Aug 8, 2016
    LMFAO!!! XD I remember that day of darkness and fear, it was horrible. XD

9. DragonFire92x

DragonFire92x One True God Staff Member

Dec 17, 2012
    The first sentence of the fanfic clearly states based on a true story. It should be clear that forums was brought back using the dragonballs not some silly fantasy of yours like reviving the forum with the help of Neo.

3V1LS0UL, Riley12301 and Naitosutoka like this.