Found a Game bug? Write it here!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Levesqmi, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Levesqmi

Levesqmi Well-Known Member

Welcome to the game bug thread, where we work to make this game bug-free!

To improve a game, Gameloft must test all and every possibilities of every features of it and validate the results are as expected. They are doing an amazing job on their side, but sometimes, there are errors or bugs left out in the released app. With our collective experience and testing work force, we have all it takes to report the remaining bugs to them to improve HoC as much as possible.

First, lets agree on a common definition of a bug. A bug is an error, flaw, failure, or fault in the game that causes it to produce an incorrect or unexpected result, or to behave in unintended ways.
    (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_bug)

If you find some bugs, please report them in this thread by replying to it. Remember that a bug report is effective specially if you include information on how to reproduce it.

Without any precise order, here is a starting list.

1- Evistix's stack stun is a single target skills and ignore Smoke Diadem's passive ability. When used on an enemy equipped with Smoke Diadem, that enemy is stunned for the full duration without stunning back Evistix, then it does trigger the Smoke Diadem's cooldown timer for 45 sec.

2- Savaer's Cross slash skill description is incorrectly written. It says it deals 30/40/50/60 + % while it does actually 50/60/70/80+%. The value of the cross slash dmg is fair and balanced. Just change the description for accuracy.

3- AoE skills when casted on an enemy (not dragged) triggers the Smoe Diadem's CD. For example inquisitor's judgement and ultimate when not dragged manually will do the trick. Gambler's stun when not dragged manually, khlint's trap when walked upon, migrove's skills when not dragged manually , etc.

4- Visible cone of erefern's ulti and Anioha's Smite is too small for the effective range

5- Every hero that has a draggable jump (monkey, savaer, etc) can jump out of the map, on the edge of it.

6- When nutt is going Tree top at the same time she is stunned (liek with a Crystal arrow from elf), she can start moving "in the treetop" around the map, sometimes can autoattack, and will get down form the tree at a different place.

7- Ant sentries do not damage or slow trains

8- Lv 40 account can still randomly "level up" once in a while (with no bonus)

9- Kagax's slow (second skill) does not work on train

10- Jombraa may play his ultimate or first skill sound indefinitely if it is interrupted.

11- Valox's Ultimate applies a debuff on the enemy that make him hit 50% more dmg. But the thing is this buff works for ALL DAMAGE (creep, tower, boss, allies, skills, normal attack) for the whole duration of the debuff, i.e. 10 sec. This is incredibly powerful. Either change the wording of the description to say that "all damage will be increased by 50%", or fix the debuff to affect valox only.

12- 12B's passive can increase whispering tablet's level simply by tapping on it repeatedly without the skill having a real effect (no skill is used in reality) like detonating the shield.

13- Savaer: Every damage dealt from any source has a potential to add the mark (passive) on the enemy while the description says "normal attacks" only. Hermetist Cloak, Essence of Labaulan active, DOT tick from his cross slash, etc.

14- The gambler's stun sound can be heard all over the map, even from the enemy gambler while not visible.

2. supersimon68

supersimon68 Member

When Cham goes invisible and has farseeing active, the symbol dissapears but it is still allows him to see invisible

3. Schumilex5

Schumilex5 New Member

After valox using his root sometime u cant move after its end for some seconds.
    (sometime) If nutt jump into the air while getting stunned at the same time she can keep moving.
    If people leave lobby at the last moment when the others are ready, the match is starting in 1-2 v 3 mode and giving no rank.
    If u start with wifi, than change to mobil net during game or the opposite, mostly u wont get any rewrad.

4. Epilol

Epilol Active Member

When using sia ulti on invisible elf, the elf becomes visible but still untargettable

5. ChaoticHavoc

ChaoticHavoc New Member

@Schumilex5 I think this happens with all roots and all "spins" such as Valox and Guervus spin. While using the D-Pad while you are rooted or you used a spin, if you hold down the D-Pad controls, it will not move. You will need to tap on the screen :)

6. sulluman

sulluman New Member

#7 - not just trains, but all buildings now, unfortunately. :(

7. xiphoidDonut

xiphoidDonut Well-Known Member

Evistix still deals extra damage from gore.

8. Redmanc

Redmanc DUX

Write a game bug.. In the general section?

9. Schumilex5

Schumilex5 New Member

@ChaoticHavoc
    True true I guess so ^^
    But I add some more: If valox uses his spin than sia (or an other valox) ulti him, he will kepp moving.
    I dont know that is a bug or not, but sometimes the whole screen is shaking during kotun's first skill or pala's 2nd, even if u are far away from them or u dint see them.

10. Jacke0

Jacke0 I love Akise

Lol yea when ever the game shake and we have or enemy have kotun/pala and they attack someone , i know they r attacking even if am far about 60m , also rockfist and eferen ulti :D lol

11. Levesqmi

You are right Redmanc. This is not the "optimal" section to put this thread in. I use this section at this time because it is the most viewed one and just want to gather enough material.

It will be moved to the right section after.

12. supersimon68

supersimon68 Member

For some reason there's a bug where helm's character can't be seen but the glow from hermits cape can, except when his ulti is activated.

13. r4wmunt34q

r4wmunt34q Member

Im sorry for being blunt, but this thread only creates confusion in this forum section. I think bugs should be posted and discussed in their respective threads and the summarry should be in the sticky thread named Known bugs and issues, or something like that. For me, this thread is just an unnecessary division of information.

14. Chyox

Chyox ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ Staff Member

This could be a precursor of a new "known bugs list". The one in existence is outdated and doesn't find someone willing to presume it...

15. r4wmunt34q

r4wmunt34q Member

Ok, can be. We will see how it develops, keep up the good work. Maybe MODs should stick this and unstick the old list.

16. Levesqmi

So, I might rework this OP and thread title to make it more "official".

17. Chyox

Chyox ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ Staff Member

Replaced this for r4wmunt34q's/my previous bug list on the important threads.
    Good luck and thanks for the effort.

Ant Sentries have indeed no effect on URR trains (and all buildings but that might be intended)

Additional Savaer bug: Lost Hermetist's Cape has a chance to trigger his tag via passive ability (25% chance or something). Possible that his skills can trigger it as well.

18. junglefresh

junglefresh Active Member

I can confirm this does occur - hasn't happened to me recently but has been happening for a long time. I haven't seen any mention of a fix by GL. Will need to try and replicate the issue to confirm it still happens now.

19. Levesqmi

Just reworked the OP as it is now an "official" sticky thread :)

20. mindantony

mindantony Active Member

savaers jump can make the hols map shake
    in the room before starting the game is the counter reacjes 0 sometimes it disapears withoutcstarting the game
    sometimes the game freeses,u can chat and everything but u cant move.
    i