Found a Game bug? Write it here!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Levesqmi, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Sagitarius

Sagitarius New Member

:mad:How can some people quits queue and return the same queue again and again???!!! Didn't G.L said that the game itself is haradon??!! Fix it...:mad:

mallick94 likes this.
  2. matteper

matteper Active Member

Bug: when synchronization it just goes back to the title and tries to synchronize again and again without that it is working (iOS)

3. razerx100

razerx100 Forgotten Member

Lol

4. Dahbum

Dahbum New Member

I've been kicked out of the game 3 times and then it automatically rejoins the game then it crashes and then when i load the game up again and try to rejoin it keeps bringing to the main menu. Pls fix starting to annoy me and I wasted my time just to crash and get no rewards

5. ~Xarams~

~Xarams~ YouTuber

When you search for a game on ranked and it says something like "Receiving game data" and then you click x before you get into the lobby then it shows that you left, and if you try to get back in and get the same thing and close it again, it shows the same thing for the people in the lobby.

6. Vic

Vic Member

I noticed a fruit fly today and realised there is a rather large bug in the gl server with the constant lagging resulting in slow motion gameplay, please kindly fix (android)

7. Leopold

Leopold New Member

All players are laging and where kiked and come back when you will move you cant but you have good wifi and you can attack you push it but he stay at the same point

8. mallick94

mallick94 Member

Guess wat gameloft there r so.many bugs in this game that its irrespective of if i mention them!!! Shit heads fixs the goddamn game!!! Put the new update fast!!! Delaying for no reason stupid gaymeloft

Coolstar1706 likes this.
  9. Coolstar1706

Coolstar1706 New Member

In fun mode usually if two or three ppl leave at once nobody will be able to join in and it sends you to the menu without refunding your energy

Aßrooda likes this.
  10. LTHaz3

LTHaz3 Active Member

Found bugs in game map. Especially in the jungles. Can't identify the species though.

Jokes aside, this game has an impressive list of faults.(sorry I like oxymorons)
    •login screen cascades sometimes.
    •crashes frequently
    •lags a lot
    •unsynchronized synchronization. It goes into a loop sumtyms.
    •screen zoom doesn't work sumtyms(gets fixed wen I lock unlock screen)
    N lotsa others. HOC was awarded the"Game with most innovative and impressive bugs" by kotaqu.com, destructed.com and joystuck.com

mallick94 likes this.
  11. mallick94

mallick94 Member

Wtf i get kicked out of a fun mode without pressing exit and it costs me energy!!! Gaymeloft remove bugs u dumb....

12. LTHaz3

LTHaz3 Active Member

Gameloft will chew you and spit you out. I am surprised that it did not reboot ur phone or sumthing. They have grown powerful enuf to not give a shit about us.

mallick94 likes this.
  13. mallick94

mallick94 Member

I just want them to remove bugs! Once i was just stuck in the home screen showing for "waiting for 6 more players"

14. mallick94

mallick94 Member

Wtf another bug where u get kicked out of the fun mode hero selection screen without reason and u loose ur energy and u cant join a room after for a while!!

15. drunknova

drunknova Member

When Redtrophi flys

16. Hochibochi

Hochibochi New Member

Every update i think gameloft adds more bugs into the game,... now in addition to the existing lags and crashes and other bugs games are not connecting even when participants are full,... and we tried to do friends match over n over again and waited for more than 10 mins each time but no game at all! Really its like every update u can expect some new bug and no bug fixes regarding the gameplay lags and crashes and bad servers at all!!

17. drunknova

drunknova Member

I except more bugs and more stuff that dont be fixed i like bugs i remeber horse ult plus boot and tab holy op ass bugg u can just go through anything lmao so fun but will is fixed now

18. savio

savio New Member

draeznor will stop attacking jungle creatures (if you use 3rd skill and previous target died,so it stopped when u attack new target)

19. savio

savio New Member

anyone please tell me how to get rid of "lost reward" (u played but u dont get any emblems)

20. Freakywicky

Freakywicky New Member

Can you fix it? [android]

Attached Files: