Found a Game bug? Write it here!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Levesqmi, Nov 24, 2014.

1. TheGreaT_1101

TheGreaT_1101 New Member

Dec 21, 2015
    lecesqmi why my account got reseted to lvl1 pls fix it for me...ign: TheGreaT_1101 and also my friends cant invt me to gameplay since it says im offline

2. TheGreaT_1101

TheGreaT_1101 New Member

Dec 21, 2015
    why my account got reseted to lvl 1 ?? im lvl 40 and my ign is TheGreaT_1101....pls help

Attached Files:

3. boss_jhay

boss_jhay New Member

Feb 6, 2016
    gud day to you GAME Moderator. just want to tell u that my quest for " An archers Patience lll is buged, where in i did took the scroll and used it to remove the spell on the way.the quest where i need to kill bersek boss then suddenly i died and got disconnected. upon disconnecting i tried to log in and then it the barrier on the path is blocked again and there is a debuff icon on my character. as far as im concern every time we are buged all we do is drop the quest and take it again. but i already did it and it still wont let me through.pls fix this issue of bug.

4. Flora

Flora Active Member

Apr 2, 2015
    Good Sir this isn't the mmog order and chaos online this the MOBA forums hero's of order and chaos

5. Hero0114

Hero0114 New Member

Feb 7, 2016
    Need help here ...i can't play the game on my galaxy note 4 (not rooted) it stuck on fisrt loading screen and it sucks pls help me.

6. ariyan

ariyan Invoker198

Feb 3, 2016
    my hoc icon is still brutal bow master after update too and i cant claim runes and im using a android kit kat device

7. YouGotBagged

YouGotBagged Member

Feb 16, 2016
    My issue is...
    The Chat Filter! It sucks soooo bad. I watched a player flat out say the f word and it didn't censor. Why? It will let you say that, but not got, am, etc. This frustrates me so bad. Some of my friends also have seen this too. Please fix it, or make a way to turn off chat. Or both. Thanks GL in advance!

8. Jabanga

Jabanga Active Member

Jun 27, 2015
    Wanna curse people?
    Don't say 'fuck'. Say: 'fùck'
    With that pronunciations it won't be censored.
    Can write every word with it.

OP Battle Mage likes this.
  9. YouGotBagged

YouGotBagged Member

Feb 16, 2016
    What's annoying me is the cussing, not me not being able to cuss. I don't cuss. It annoys me that people are getting more vocally argumentative and that they can cuss you out for nothing.

10. Lovelydood

Lovelydood Member

Mar 11, 2015
    lol.......

11. Lovelydood

Lovelydood Member

Mar 11, 2015
    and this logon glich/server problem is stopping me from getting onto the world server. the timer always just goes down to 0 and asks me to try again. Been happening for a week now.

12. Lovelydood

Lovelydood Member

Mar 11, 2015
    actually its working fine now, as long as I don't click automatically sign in.

13. Chyox

Chyox ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ Staff Member

Jan 15, 2013
    I have some "self-buff" and "debuff" animations stacking endlessly (not the skill effects, only graphics).

It causes low FPS on my device (dunno about everyone else in the match or if it even happens on their devices as well but general crash chances seem increased).

Frostzel's 2nd skill... at the end of the match he looks like a giant glowing snowball.
    IMG_20160229_115219.jpg

(Valentine Skin) Equellia's 2nd skill both on herself and opponents. At the end of the match Equellia is a pink tornado and every opponent has a pink tag.
    IMG_20160229_115638.jpg IMG_20160229_115500.jpg

Platform: Android
    Device: NVidia Shield K1

Edit: Also happened with an opponent festival goddess (equellia): she was a blueish tornado and all my team was tagged. I still don't know if this is happening on my device only or for everyone in the match (playing with randoms ATM, they don't like to talk (English)).
    the low FPS from this is so annoying...

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  14. Yup this is 25 Characters

Yup this is 25 Characters Active Member

Nov 29, 2015
    Android Asia Server are jam free,it have a 3 sec delay,we cant even move account to World Server now,fix this ASAP pls

15. ariyan

ariyan Invoker198

Feb 3, 2016
    I can't login with my google+ account i try to login but on 54 sec it put me again on login area im using latest google play games its the worst bug i ever encounter is there any fix

16. Dan

Dan New Member

Jun 8, 2015
    iOS
    The bug that I have spotted has a long history in this game. It was here before the big 3rd anniversary update and it is still not gone. The bug is in the main menu of the game when I tap on the friends option and the friend list appears and then I want to get out of it I tap again on the friends icon but it doesn't remove the list. It goes further and further down until it reaches the end of your friend list. Even if you are in the friends list and then let's say you wamt to go to the messages menu and you tap the messages icon, the friend list goes further and further down until it reaches the end and only then you are free to choose another option. It really is a pain and it annoys me every time.
    2. The other bug that I'd like to report happens rarely but it happens anyways. When I hit play and I for example I go to quick game, if I want to go back, sometimes it doesn't go back, instead it opens my account name and the option to log out or port account.
    3. Last bug that happens during gameplay happens in certain heroes like Skale. When you or another player uses Skale's second skill the whole map shakes for every player even if they are far away from skale and can't see him, the map will shake annyways.

17. Dan

Dan New Member

Jun 8, 2015
    Same happens with Skale

18. Dan

Dan New Member

Jun 8, 2015
    I feel very sorry for you. I would be totally depressed. You can always try contact Gameloft as I've heard other cases of account resetting. I hope they answer to you.

19. OP Battle Mage

OP Battle Mage I am a hore

Aug 5, 2015
    [​IMG]
    When you level up while your team is surrender.

20. Slayer

Slayer Member

Dec 1, 2015
    The whole game is a bug, fix fast please.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016