Found a Game bug? Write it here!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Levesqmi, Nov 24, 2014.

1. rohithadbe

rohithadbe New Member

i cant log in to world server
    sad thing is that i recently transferred my lvl34 ac to world server from asia server and now this is happening lol

2. gentle_licker

gentle_licker New Member

hello guys. i want to report a bug.
    i im playing HOC using my elephone p9000, i can play it smooth however there is an anoying bug.

i cant touch all the icons on the right part of the screen. i thought the touch panel of my phone is broken but after trying some test i confirmed that it is not then i figured out i need to press bit left part of the icon in able to nke it work. in other words if i am playing and need to use skill i cant press the skill on the exact place but press a bit left part of it. i am thingking because of the dedicated place of the navigation of my phone.

please see the screenshot. i need to press on the red circle in able to activate the icon

Attached Files:

3. Sofa_King777

Sofa_King777 New Member

I used ling yuemeng's ult on Persephone but it did not stun her. I used the ult do that she would get stunned twice but still no stun and i died DX.

4. Hrdwrkr1

Hrdwrkr1 New Member

I'm stuck on "finding match." Not looking for match with the estimated and current times, but just "Finding Match PVP". It won't allow me to join or make any custom match or even start a team lobby. I can buy things from the store, go to custom match and see all the different lobbies, but I can't join or make them. I can also see my friends online and they can message me... Again just having trouble with getting into a game. Don't know how to fix it, just sent a message to the support team, hoping they can solve it soon. ALSO, I've restarted the device and the app, just goes back to the same "finding match" for 15 mins. I've tried both modes on all 3 maps and waited 10+ mins on each to no avail... If someone else is having this same problem, I'm looking for the answer as well and will post it here when tech support messages me back. If anyone has any suggestions, I will try them. Thanks.

5. Dahbum

Dahbum New Member

Yeah so uhhh just gonna chill and wait in home screen since my wifi is total shit and home screen not gonna load fully so cant even play a fucking normal or ranked or even fun mode game but nahh its cool dont worry usually takes me 5-10 tries but nahhh its okay (Sarcasm) Also cant upload the pic but nahhh its okay

6. alexir

alexir New Member

Hello, I found a bug that prevents me from playing. It happened after a daily reward roll, and it always reappears after I log-in. I attached a file to show it in more detail.

Attached Files:

7. mindantony

mindantony Active Member

The game on windows is dead dont expect a fix sorry

8. anonymous_782

anonymous_782 New Member

Gameloft...why can't i connect to asia server android?Is this a bug or something because i tried logging in my account in world and I successfully connect to the server....Can you please fix this.