GOD SQUAD -GVG / TEAM FIGHTS- DAILY

Discussion in 'Guild Wars' started by Fhey, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Fhey

Fhey New Member

Hello.

God Squad is one of the oldest and most organized/experienced guilds in HOC. (I believe almost all of you know or have heard of "Levesqmi", he has been a GOD SQUAD member for many years.

Usually everyday team play is boring when queing FVF for the reasons that you all know. Therefore:

We are searching guilds or friend teams that wish to fight vs GOD SQUAD. Please experienced/ good players feel free to add/contact me. We prefer people that are currently in good guilds ( but it Doesnt necessarily have to be a guild, if you have friends team whether u are or not in a guild and think you have what it takes to play vs us, contact me) we want daily challenge -have fun and play competitive daily games-

The teams that gives us competition, I will arrange matches VS those teams constantly (we are online in a daily basis)

Is your team also tired of daily queing and winning easily against low lvl players?. Contact us !

Wechat: epenama
    IGN: Fheyz

Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
  2. TheDarkSoul117

TheDarkSoul117 Well-Known Member

You forgot to close the first bracket... Its making my eye twitch ;)

Anyway, this is a great idea, though I don't think I'm brave enough to play against levesqmi...

3. Amardeeep

Amardeeep New Member

I really need a guild and i just want to join one that plays gvg
    If u want to take my test thats ok
    My wechat id is desijatt1997

4. UFO_GOD

UFO_GOD Active Member

Your wechat doesn't exist

5. Hipster_Taco

Hipster_Taco Member

6. VVales

VVales Member

we at hk_faglords want to set up some uber matches!

7. Amardeeep

Amardeeep New Member

I messaged u

8. Fhey

Fhey New Member

SORRY GUYS FOR THE MISTAKE, MY WECHAT: "epenama", not epenema

QUOTE="Fhey, post: 183859, member: 7255"]Hello.

God Squad is one of the oldest and most organized/experienced guilds in HOC. (I believe almost all of you know or have heard of "Levesqmi", he has been a GOD SQUAD member for many years.

Usually everyday team play is boring when queing FVF for the reasons that you all know. Therefore:

We are searching guilds or friend teams that wish to fight vs GOD SQUAD. Please experienced/ good players feel free to add/contact me. We prefer people that are currently in good guilds ( but it Doesnt necessarily have to be a guild, if you have friends team whether u are or not in a guild and think you have what it takes to play vs us, contact me) we want daily challenge -have fun and play competitive daily games-

The teams that gives us competition, I will arrange matches VS those teams constantly (we are online in a daily basis)

Is your team also tired of daily queing and winning easily against low lvl players?. Contact us !

Wechat: epenama
    IGN: Fheyz[/QUOTE]