Golem minor change

Discussion in 'Nerfs and Buffs' started by qwerty1124, Nov 17, 2016.

1. qwerty1124

qwerty1124 Active Member

As we all know golem is based on physical damage. However if u read his first skill, his shield damage is increased by the physical defense u get. And i was thinking why not make it the same on his second shield? More magical defense, more shield for him. As for his ulti, rather increase his physical only, why not both?

Just my 2cents

2. Areesyg

Areesyg Member

I think he might be a bit too op in this state. Unless both buffs are lowered. Bcs even now he can build full physical armor and tank mages as well as doing a decent amount of damage.

Then again, there are tons of op monsters so this buff wouldnt affect the OPness arch too much.

3. rivercrow19

rivercrow19 Anti-mod

12b is already quite a phis hero killer thanks to his scalings and can even shut down mages because of his ult adding magic def scaling would litterally make him the best tank choice

4. beboH40

beboH40 Active Member

doesnt need buffs , hes good now , only 1 perse is mage dpc ... hes made for counter phys dpc`s so hes perfect now :) gl said we make skins for most played heroes .. so make more heros stronger and they will be played more :D and skins for outsiders

5. Akise

Akise no longer Detective

Tanks dealing a really good amount of damage whilst quasi-unkillable is unhealthy

Riley12301 and Jacke0 like this.