Hi there :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Miguel020, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Miguel020

Miguel020 New Member

Well, I figured I'd join this thing seeing as how I'm in here reading the guides quite often.
    A bit about myself.... My in game username is the same as my current one. I'm currently Lvl 38. So close to 39. Play often, especially during the weekends. Not a pro... Yet. Would consider myself an intermediate although I do excel with certain heroes. (Doesn't everyone?)
    Own just about every hero except Laurelai, Balondis, and Bone Breaker.
    I love playing Sia Tidesinger (underrated and underestimated by many), Peila Longhorn (awesome slow and stun), 12–B, Jombraa, King Reega, etc etc. The list goes on and on. Point being I love playing support and guardians. I'm also looking for a guild but that's a completely different post for a different thread. Oh, I play on android so if you'd like to add me as a friend you're more than welcome to. I don't bite. That hard... ;)

2. Sand

Sand New Member

hai! welcome to the forum! Awesome on your levels and character collection! but ya i feel you on Laurelai, so hard to get her >.<

anyway my name is Sand and while I am quite new to the forum also I could still probably be of some use :eek: (I feel like Bidoof from Pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of time and darkness, if you understand the reference! :3)

and i would NEVAH underestimate Sia, my brother has made sure of that!

anyway, enjoy yourself! :)

~Sand

3. Miguel020

Miguel020 New Member

Yesss!!! Although I doubt we're missing out on much.
    Sand (Walker?) ehhhh?
    Kind of? I stopped watching/playing Pokémon after Emerald was released.
    Thank you :)

4. Stormerdx

Stormerdx New Member

Welcome to our forums, feel free to search through any subgects about hoc and we do have a column about Pokemon in our lounge, check it out!

5. Sand

Sand New Member

Nah =p no connection to Sand Walker! I don't even have him yet! :3

But in explorers of time and darkness bidoof is a new recruit and he feels pretty darn awesome when even newer recruits come and he can guide and help them :3

~Sand