Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General' started by LordSuteo, May 15, 2016.
"Lobster warrior" xD haha these names kill me!
Fixed various issues:
1) Optimized database synchronization with GameLoft. Should reduce time for synchronization + not miss stats of pickrate for some players
2) Fixed bug on the main page with meta stats for Android server
3) New hero added in the overall statistics
4) Fixed a bug with showing rank in the current season
5) Reduced load time of the player's profile (now almost instantly)
6) Significantly accelerated search
All the data the optimization was performed as data becomes more and more and that the site should work instantly.
Much faster now!
Today at 4 AM I've finished research related to tbl files. Now it's possible to create ingame DB (but it will take some time) and update it with new patches.
Some proofs in attaches.
WHAT AN AMAZING SITE! Thanks for making hoctop it allows me to track my main champions; I am xtnecron on HOC btw!
Translate this for dummies?
It's the item descriptions in different languages... example files of the kind of data he can extract.
Edit: Seven-League Boots still in the database
Hey, I love the site. Big fan. But account: Blueberry_pies android world server hasn't been updated since 8/23
Mine doesn't update either... It says I'm diamond even though I am gold
Yup, we have some issues with db updating for some accounts.
I'm in business trip and will try to find time to investigate a problem.
Thanks for responding!
Sorry guys, a lot of work in ending of this year...
I'm here and I have finished a lot things related to HOC (and .tbl file parser, which allows to create in-game database of all items)
But I'm really confused with data that I get from these files. It's like a basket with garbage
So if anyone is ready to help and have PC and free time (no software development skills are required) - you are welcome to help. Task is simple: I'll provide you a lot of tables (like in excel) with game's data and you will need to link this data between tables.
Sometimes it's possible. Sometimes is not (<<< problem) and I cannot find any logic ways why sometimes (just in some cases!) it's not possible.
I can do it with separate topic here or in skype conference for more fast communication.
E.g. two files:
They are responsible for
1) Display info (icon)
2) And for item's properties.
And as you can see (better to open them in excel) first column is "item id" (they are same for both files). But only in beginning. After first 10 items. I don't know is my mistake (while opening this files) or not...
BTW info about new hero.
Story: Shyft is an inquisitive relic hunter who's spent years investigating the Great Machine. This led to his discovery and reconstruction of numerous artifacts, particularly the transforming ""Twin Gears"" he wields in battle. A natural optimist, Shyft believes supporting the Protectors will bring peace and enlightenment to Haradon.
1) Excavate - A powerful thrust that deals 80 + %d damage to the enemy target, ignore all physical defense.
2) Pulse - Generates a shockwave that deals 100 + %d Physical Damage to all enemies within a 60-degree cone.
3) Overcharge - Your next attack will deal an extra 20 + %d damage.
4) Slip Shift - Shyft instantly dashes to the target location.
5) Discharge - Electric blades cut the air before you, dealing 80 + %d damage to all enemies within a 60-degree cone.
6) Destabilize - You slam the enemy's weak spot, causing the next 3 attacks you land on them to also slow their Movement Speed by 20% for 2 seconds each.
7) Power Gear - PASSIVE: Increases your Physical Attack by 55 times your extra Movement Speed (100 maximum) and increases your Pierce Through Physical Defense attribute by 10 times your Attack Speed.
8) Speed gear - PASSIVE: Increases your Attack Speed by 20% and Movement Speed by 20%. Damage to Towers is increased by 10%, but damage to Heroes is reduced by 80%.
Confirmed op new hero
Er... At first glance. I thought the new hero name is Shyt
Hell dog lol