Hosting GvG tournament on android

Discussion in 'Guild Wars' started by Samyfrumy63, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Samyfrumy63

Samyfrumy63 Member

Hi, i decided to host a gvg fun tournament on android since allot of players are cheating on guilds, so we will see who are really pro or just fake it. This tournament motto is "Go Pro or Go Home" and it may include up to 32 guild teams on android (world server), the application are available untill the end of february so make sure to register your guild before the deadline. The winners will get the title of "The best guild on the android world server" for one week, the matches will be played on the rift map 5 vs 5 guild vs guild match, if a
    A guild doesnt have enough players to start the match the match will be postponed for later time, if that happends the second time the team will have to play with how many players they have available, if not they will be disqualified. Every guild team must have a captain and the captain must be available all time for the duration of the match. The matches will the best of three - knockout tournament the list of the participating teams and their opponents will be displayed here on forum after we have enough teams (max. 32). Bad language or insulting opponents may be reason of guild elimination, before or after the match. Only guild that have at least 20 members can participate at the tourny- players must have a lvl 40 account to participate in a guild match- if a player disconects from the game and is unable to reconect back into the game in time (max 3 min.) if the game dint have more then 5 minutes before the game start and if no tower was destroyed or a kill been made on any of the sides, the team of the disconected player can ask for a restart (with the same heroes, players and bans). Every the captain must chose a co-captain, the captain togheter with the co-captain must chose the bans in less than 3 minutes before the game starts, if the captains or co-captains failed to chose a ban in the provided time, no hero ban will be taken into account.
    The teams must be ready in 5 minutes max. After all the players of one of the teams have entered the lobby or max. 2 minutes after the room was created. If you have more questions feel free to ask them and i will reply as soon as possible.

2. rivercrow19

rivercrow19 Anti-mod

Hey sammy you might want to hold off on this since salt is doing the android hoc promo series rn

3. Samyfrumy63

Samyfrumy63 Member

I know, i wanted to finish this fun tourny before that starts.
    I guess if no guild applies i will hold it untill after the android championship.

4. rivercrow19

rivercrow19 Anti-mod

Well the thing is that the size of the tournament your trying to put together is pretty huge and would take almost a month to finish not to mention android guilds are pretty unreliable and have a bad track record for tournys

Flora and SeasonedSalt like this.
  5. Flora

Flora Well-Known Member

What @rivercrow19 said, it's a waste of your time until they actually sanction this.

6. L3GOo

L3GOo Member

Android? What's that?

7. Jadehase

Jadehase Member

' This tournament motto is "GoPro or Go Home" ', so you better stay home.

Dude you dont understand it or do you?
    Since the gvg System as old players know it, is dead, ppl like seasoned salt started to make tournaments, to let ppl perform on a competative level for fun and if possible for a small amount of rewards.

But even before that, there were still tournaments like glafi or from S.H.I.N.E guild just for fun ( you find it on YouTube ) and without any rewards, just the respect from the community.

Allway what salt and some other guilds did, was giving competative hoc a chance and keeping it away from going down.
    Since salts tournament found alot of Supporters, gameloft decided to add pricepool of runes for the first 3. teams of it.

Basicly salts work n wish was it to lead android competative hoc to a championship like we had it on ios, since android hoc is treated like a bald child by gameloft.

I wont sign up my guild for a tournament like that, to call myself best guild of android if i would may succeed.
    Oh and btw a guild wich has to call itself best guild, is not the best guild. ( R.I.P. Tywin Lennister)

8. Samyfrumy63

Samyfrumy63 Member

I respect your oppinion.

9. alexpierce

alexpierce Member

Hi dears,
    I lead an android since 2 years and our great fun comes from playing together. I noticed since a long tim

10. alexpierce

alexpierce Member

Fok charger ...^^
    *android guild

...i noticed for a long time group play and social life make people stay longer in guild. While that childish "be the best"... or "kill the end of game monster^^" just make the people leave.
    My intention is not to be the best guild. The Android community I live in, is more than that. The thing is to multiply and vary the challenges.
    This is why I continuously try to find new guilds to join our chats and create fun.
    If you have a guild and want to integer a positive and kind community. .. install LINE free chat app' and search me "alexpiercef". I will make sure you and your buddies have great moments of game.
    Cu soon