How To Play Laurelai? Lilit or Persephone?

Discussion in 'New Players' started by pandagamer19876, Aug 8, 2016.

1. pandagamer19876

pandagamer19876 Member

I'm new and have just purchased Laurelai. Any tips on how to play her? I'm also going to save up so I could buy a more expensive mage, which would either be Lilit or Persephone - which one's better? Thanks. :)

2. 33heatwave45

33heatwave45 Active Member

For your next one, I would buy Lilit; she has neat mechanics, good poke damage, an insanely high-damage ultimate ability, and she can be very difficult to kill if you know how to play her well.

Also, I think there are just too many Persephones running around right now.

No tips on how to play Laurelai from me, other than to cast her blinding seed and then cast the razor leaf ASAP, otherwise the enemy will get out of range and your leaves will miss. Having played against Laurelai many times, it is extremely annoying if you are playing a ranged damage dealer (fighter or mage) and you are blinded by the seed, basically takes you completely out of the fight for a few seconds.

3. Mixar

Mixar Well-Known Member

Lilit I agree with as well.

Laurelai is really good with frostbite tab+Icebolt (and if able ulti is best to use when they're immobilized from this/ or anything that cancels movement). I wouldn't know how you would like to play her but I don't put a point into her gardens at least until lvl 5.

4. pandagamer19876

pandagamer19876 Member

Thanks! That's helpful. By the way, what do you think of Talhemian Guardian? Is he any good? :)

5. chaosoceanrider

chaosoceanrider Member

HEs good unless stunned im personally more of a persephone player since se can throw her ult anywhere...

6. tejpav16

tejpav16 New Member

If you are in a serious battle - Lilit kinda falls apart late game. She is more like an early gamer. Perse is a hero which is quite often banned - if you want to play ranked or some gvgs set through chatting apps with other guilds. But if it's a matter of having fun in pvps - i prefer lilit - she is more like what is call is a bitch mode - keep hiding and attack, run etc.
    Talma is kinda too good if you know how to torture enemy team wid him :)

7. Someone Out There

Someone Out There Member

For Laurelai, if there is a dangerous fighter that is ranged on the loose, use the binding seed on them. It will prevent them from attacking you because their vision is cut off and they can only see really little. If they have Farseers Potion, use the bush as an alternative for your garden.

8. Cygnux

Cygnux School Is Boring...

Laurelai is a very good mage.She is easy to use...but low survivalbility so stay away from enemies
    when you are in low health...