I NEED MY MONEY BACK

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Ray, May 24, 2017.

1. Ray

Ray New Member

I purchased handful of runes and nothing happened! I wish there is a way to get my money back after I made the purchase... Because it's just ridiculous. My money is wasted forever and I can't get it back.

Last edited: May 24, 2017
  2. Sadowmancer

Sadowmancer ✿lσvє gαиg✿ Staff Member

Over exaggerate much? You knows there's a refund and you can file a complaint to apple. They will review your purchase and try and get you a refund. Your money isn't "lost forever" you can get it back. Shesh.

Last edited: May 24, 2017
    Chyox and KatnissNeverclean like this.
  3. crash_lord

crash_lord Retired

So... Um... GL really abandon the game? He even paying

4. zupernuz

zupernuz KING OF B S

I sent usd IOOO .. to your bank acc.. please check it

5. zalba idyllico

zalba idyllico Member

You are the only one to have gained wisdom among many others.

Evanescent likes this.
  6. ONYX

ONYX Forum cunt

On android you can refund any in app purchase within 2 hours of the purchase, no questions asked. Just go to purchase history and refund. You can only do it once, obviously so people don't abuse it. But too bad for you, its been more than 2 hours and now youll have to go through a lengthy process of contacting customer support

7. wynn

wynn New Member

actually it is 48 hours and nowadays the limit of refunds per account is $100 USD. Last year no limits. And had no limit of refunds per account. You could refund 100+ purchases without problems last year in one single account.

This year, with the change of Google Play refunds policy, they now have a limit in the number of refunds per account and $$$ limit too ($100.00) - I discovered this with my many Google Play accounts.

No matter the reason, no matter if you tried to speak to customer support, they won't refund more than $100.00 - they will tell you to talk to developer after the limit.

Of course Google Play will try everything to make people unaware of their refunds policy, stating it is hard etc. It is so easy that I can create many accounts and refund anytime I want, but it is time consuming to change device, change gmail, put payment method, etc and usually not worth it for games.

So if you refund $99.99 USD /7500 runes in your account, it is no longer possible to refund in that account. Create another one.

meteorologist likes this.