Im done

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Dahbum, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Dahbum

Dahbum New Member

Im not even sure how many days its been since the update 3-4?? But honestly im fucking done with hoc like really all this time wasted in rank only to have me crash( i have a good ipad so dont blame my device and also good wifi) fucking 3-4 rank games lost because gayloft shitty network or whatever decides to fuck me over and also 2 fucking games where the room becomes a ghost room like really??? Fucking wasted so much time in a rank game only to have it literally freeze the game and have it reconnect me and i literally waited 30 mins to see if it would reconnect me but nahhh and I canceled and tried to rejoin but nope ghost room well thats nice fuck you gayloft :) time wasted in rank and so many points lost because of your bullshit and idgaf if your "working on it" or "trying to find the problem" literally said all the problems this shittt ass game already has because of this dumb ass update and the fact that we can have teams in rank now is full of shit like really i love how i go against a 4 diamons and 1 silver team fucking amazing and to have that silver guy talk shit "ah you nubs ez" "cant win me nabs pro team carry" "ez game dont need to do anything" that shit pissed me off so much while im stuck with randoms literally feeding 2-14 in 9 mins tf? And i know most of you guys are gonna say "this why you find or make a team then nub" really only shit i see is a dumb ass company copying league of legends and also what triggered me is how pro randoms are literally loved my pro horse who built attack speed item and laned then what a suprise died right away and went back to lane then ran to go junlge but guess what? Died to spiders twice and also 15 mins into game still had that one attack speed item such skills and 17 mins finally bought hermetist cape :eek: amazing 2 items nicee then bam 21 minutes into game the game became a ghost room :D <3 Love you gayloft (sarcasm...im pissed off)

Elijael and Versago9879 like this.
  2. crash_lord

crash_lord Retired

Wall of text without line space. Omg. My eyes hurt. I dont even bother to read after 4th line

Btw. Who r you?

meteorologist and Sadowmancer like this.
  3. fireneg

fireneg RUSSIANS!!!!!@@@@@@ stop trashtalking and gtfo

This new format makes wall of texts hard to read

4. luciferrr214

luciferrr214 Loli Slayer

5. MyLastDreams

MyLastDreams Well-Known Member

Looking at all these posts about people raging makes me wonder when I leave this game will I just quietly go jusy telling everybody bye and all that, or will I waste my time rewriting walls of text already did by so many others.....

6. EpicTwin

EpicTwin Member

Its funny who you guyz react to the format instead of focusing on what he said. Anyway I've said that before, hoc lacks of so many things that made other games goes ahead, such as vainglory ... etc. Techiniacin should really consider players feeling, at least if they care about profit. No players no profit ☺. Aside from that, for every update comes problems, it's hoc fact unfortunately

qwerty1124 and OraX like this.
  7. dandik

dandik Active Member

Maybe GL should learn one thing. Just one ! Don't plan a new update and start of a rank season on the same day. They should have known by now that their servers can't handle the upgrade traffic.

8. Elijael

Elijael G.O.D.slayer

Thats also a matter i simply CANNOT understand to Open a Rank Season straight After update. For years we know the First 2 weeks After an update NOTHING works properly

Riley12301 and MyLastDreams like this.
  9. meteorologist

meteorologist Well-Known Member

I lasted 4.5 lines xD

10. meteorologist

Leave quietly like @Setting_Suns

11. Riley12301

Riley12301 Gambler :D Staff Member

I read the whole thing. Mainly because I was bored, also because I am good at reading long texts as long as they aren't the most boring thing in the world.

12. Average Player

Average Player Da Sassy Owls

I know that feel bro. Don't waste your life on this shit game and play something else

13. meteorologist

Well this was boring as heck to me. Looked like it was gonna rehash complaints I've seen in "I quit" posts for the last 2 years

Edit: just read it and yup. Its like I said. Waste of my time. Amazing he fit all that into a 5 sentence paragraph -__________________-

14. Evanescent

Evanescent Forum PsychoLogist

Best part

15. greatname

greatname Member

The freeze happens when you trigger the notificationbar (black thong, slide down from top screen to bottom) or when you have multi-touch gestures activated and trigger it accidentlly (happened to me quite often with d-pad usage)

also soloque is no problem, i'm doing well with solo que

16. tacticianx

tacticianx Active Member

thanks for confirming theres no need to read it, i lasted 2lines

meteorologist likes this.
  17. lxlhotsaucelxl

lxlhotsaucelxl Active Member

The constant lag/crash/disc/cannot log/loop/freezes is ridiculous.

18. zupernuz

zupernuz KING OF B S

I prefer micro thong

19. juanpuda

juanpuda Active Member

You are good reading long texts? Is that a new human hability? XD XD

20. Riley12301

Riley12301 Gambler :D Staff Member

I read news articles a lot...

juanpuda likes this.