Introducing Lily, our new Community Manager

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Ludovic Gameloft, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Andreea

Andreea Active Member

Not your best metaphor MMG, but I did lol a bit :) You should get your hopes up this time :D Lily is based in Beijing, with the game development team and she's going to be of immense help.

~Xarams~ likes this.
  2. LastStand

LastStand Sleek

Holy woah

Lily is hype.

This is my welcome 2.0

3. Akatsuki

Akatsuki Relinquish your spark.

I hope she checks the forums time to time as this is the most active HoC forum, good luck to @Lily in the future. :)

4. l3goo0

l3goo0 Member

5. Lily

Lily Well-Known Member

Thank you guys and Adreea! Once again, please feel free to @me for anything if you'd like me to pay attention to. Thx!

6. LastStand

LastStand Sleek

Well, @Lily, I think you're seriously earning all of our respect right now...

7. realturkey

realturkey Well-Known Member

Do a weekly q and a on this forums lilly if ur actually going to be dedicated to hoc.

8. Lily

Lily Well-Known Member

I know what you mean, this Forum is active and useful by all means, but we also need to drive traffic for official forum I hope you understand that. You can participate either on FB or Official Forum. If you guys think it's more convenient for you to post questions here, start a thread and I'll read as well. Thx!

9. Holic2110

Holic2110 Well-Known Member

HI @Lily nice to meet you. I think you're our (Andreea, Sophie, Jimmy, Ludovic) 5th community manager, which disappoints me but hey, hopefully you will be better than...............yeah lol.

Anyways, Im not sure you fully understand how much better this forum is than any other hoc source. The official forums suck and have never been worth anything and it's as dead as ever. I actually don't understand why it's still considered a "primary source" when it's useless and always has been. But because this forum is an "unofficial one", gameloft disregards it's value. Oh well though. I can assume that most, if not all of us would prefer a Q&A on here.

10. Lily

Lily Well-Known Member

Yeah I know,but another thing you need to consider is that if you first start a game, you might not know there is actually a very active one here. Ppl probably will search for company/game info, that's why we need to keep it updated though it's not so active.
    Secondly,we never think this forum it's less valuable compared to the official one. You won't believe it but besides info from me, our GD team checks you guys' ideas here as well (I didn't threaten them I swear lol). They want to know what you think and they take it seriously. So keep up the good work guys. We really need you. As for the Q&A part, the forum is created and managed by you all, you guys can go ahead and lead the discussion, so feel free to create a thread for it. We don't want to dominate the forum and change it to another official one. You can still say whatever you want here.
    Hope you enjoy!
    Lily

LastStand likes this.
  11. Mutedfaith

Mutedfaith Well-Known Member

Fucking jimmy, I knew there was some CM that really sucked between Sophie and ludo. I couldn't even remember his name that's how bad he was. I'm sorry as it's not your fault but the last 2 CMs have left your goodwill account at a negative

~Xarams~ and LastStand like this.
  12. Lily

Lily Well-Known Member

Jimmy is nice and helpful but he was also handling a lot more stuffs at that moment, like other games. So he might not have much time for you guys. Then I'm here to take care of HOC. Hope we work well;)

13. Holic2110

Well...Ludovic was only adequate half of his time here, after January because he got here in October. Sophie and Andreea(you were awesome) were easily the best. Sadly(not really) Sophie raged quitted from Gameloft and went to Microsoft. I have high hopes for you @Lily

14. realturkey

I thought sophie retired????

15. Holic2110

Dude...

16. realturkey

Why would she rage quit such a great company gameloft rocks tbh.

17. LastStand

LastStand Sleek

@Lily my only request is that you push fixing the GvG to the devs. It was such a great part of the game!

18. Lily

Lily Well-Known Member

well they know that already, but I believe you understand that we don't do the decisions by themselves. I'll try to drag attention to points you guys concern, if there is any change or plan, I'll let you know.

19. mindantony

mindantony Active Member

in 3 years we have changed our community manager more than i have changed my phone

20. Zorqx

Zorqx Active Member

@Lily welcome. Will post occasionally about what I think. I'm redownloading the app partly because I'm impressed by you. On Android which granted is a hard platform to code for but has historically been rather poor compared to ios or other games. I digress, again, welcome.