is there more ranked players in ios or android

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Sofa_King777, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Sofa_King777

Sofa_King777 New Member

Im realy tired of playing with random noobs. It seems gameloft knows i want a good game so it keeps me playing by continuously matching me with noobs. Its wat keeps me playing: the want to win. And i never win because i keep getting outmatched in teams league wise. Maybe gameloft just thinks im really good so to compensate for noobs but i cant. It's almost never fair league wise in random.
    Im tired of the wait time for ranked matches. I dont kno how my fellow guild mates get into gold or silver considering the wait time. How long do u hav to wait for a ranked match? Tell me wat platform u play on. I cud wait half an hour and still get no game.
    By the way, im talking about 3vs3. My galaxy light (android) cant handle rift or trains. How long do u hav to wait for a ranked game in ios or android for 3s. I plan on getting a ten inch tablet soon and want to get the right platform for ranked matches.

2. MyLastDreams

MyLastDreams Well-Known Member

To be fair both sides suffer from it and it will just keep getting worse the longer Gameloft waits to update. If it even happens.

3. zupernuz

zupernuz KING OF B S

You noob and you have shitty play too