[Kagax] Reborn Tyrant COUNTER Guide

Discussion in 'General Guides' started by Catsu208, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Trepplex

Trepplex Member

Jan 18, 2014
    Sry didn't see that xD

2. timfrol94

timfrol94 New Member

Dec 4, 2013
    I dunno how bad kagax should be for this tactic to work.
    To begin with, if evenly matched, theres just no way for debronee to win an auto-attack fight with kagax. So why wod he pop up his ult when hes about to win?

The inquisitor's hope is to get him to relatively low hp and then use intensify to finish him off. But THIS is when good kagax would use his ultimate. Inquisitor would just heal him up to 100% with his OP intensify.

Consider me a noob, but i always get 1 squires patience and then rush for the harvest glove with 50% atk.speed active buff. With immortality tablet and fast healer it's quite handy. And i really don't get why it isn't mentioned in any guides about Kagax. This equip order never failed me. Plus it allows to easily get dragon on like lvl 7-9.

3. Catsu208

Catsu208 New Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Because to common knowledge the Reapers Glove is nooby.

But is useful for Kagax. Not many people bother to go for out-of-meta items. Really quite handy though for a Kagax.

4. Catsu208

Catsu208 New Member

Mar 9, 2014
    After SO LONG.

Guide has been updated. I was lucky to find and fight a couple of decent Kagaxes (Kagi?). After the experience I have gained from the match I was able to conclude and figure out a counter as I have said above.

5. Kiran

Kiran New Member

Sep 21, 2016
    Which tablets and inscription u use for Kagax ,if u have screenshot of tablets please send me

6. Kiran

Kiran New Member

Sep 21, 2016
    Which tablets and inscription u use for Kagax ,if u have screenshot of tablets please send me