Kamcord is looking for streamers!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Denton, Oct 27, 2015.

1. joppiseni

joppiseni Active Member

thx for the info, im running stock 4.4.2 and rooted, with stock recovery, damn ota updates, why cant they publish root compatible ones...

2. Mutedfaith

Mutedfaith Well-Known Member

Cause they want you using their stupid bloat also if your phone is bricked and you don't know how to handle your stuff you might end up buying another phone.

3. kugikugi14

kugikugi14 New Member

@Denton Hello. I'm kugikugi14, pro-russian player. Member of top russian guild - EZ Gaming. I want to become a partner of kamcord, because I am streaming a lot, and i have a lot of projects like: hocopedia, and my youtube id - kugihoc.

I use kamcord only 3-4 days but already have more then 150 followers. Thank you for your attention.

P.S. My kamcord nickname - kugikugi

Denton likes this.
  4. Levesqmi

Levesqmi Well-Known Member

@Denton I really recommend that person. He is the most popular and known Russian streamer, a key asset for that market :)

Denton likes this.
  5. Denton

Denton Member

6. Freshdesu/android

Freshdesu/android Member

Oh hi, sorry for late replay my samsung tab s2 is running on 5.0.2

7. Denton

Denton Member

@SeasonedSalt thanks for setting Android users up with the closed beta :)
    @Freshdesu/android and everyone else on Android 5.0+, I'm happy to announce that the beta is now public!

That means anyone who's interested in streaming to Kamcord from their Android devices can participate through this link.
    The public beta includes things like chat and stream timeouts / bans and closely resembles the final release (coming soon!). Because this is a beta, you can expect a few small bugs and performance issues.

I recommend anyone who's interested in trying the beta to clear app cache / data for the Kamcord app (if you've used the app before on your device) by following these instructions. If you experience any bugs please shake your phone or tablet to pull up the bug report screen :)

8. Freshdesu/android

Freshdesu/android Member

Now that im able to stream, one more before i get the show on the road. How do i change my kamcord profile mine seems to be at default.

9. Denton

Denton Member

@Freshdesu/android Our profile images are still manually set from our side, but if you'd like PM me your username and a square avatar you'd like to use and I'll upload it!

10. easonjc

easonjc New Member

Hello,Denton, I am Allen. My hoc account is easonjc. I am one of the Hoc TSM guild members. I am trying to streaming in the Kamcard now, but I met so many problems. For example, I feel lag in moving and using skills when I was streaming even I was with a green light, it felt like I was with a yellow light sometimes. If I turn off streaming, everything can be normal. My internet speed is very fast which is about 150mbps and my computer is powerful I think. So it must be some trouble with my settings, but I don't know how to set up the video, the monitor ,things like that. Can u tell where I can find a support service to work my trouble out? Thanks a lot.

11. Denton

Denton Member

Hi @easonjc, thanks for trying out Kamcord! There are any number of reasons why you might be experiencing lag or delay. Would you please take a look at this troubleshooting guide and let me know if you're still experiencing issues? Thanks!

12. Jadehase

Jadehase Member

Arrogance cloak rtq as unique item build because meta is so boring. Nice Streamers you got.

13. Popatla

Popatla Member

14. Mutedfaith

Who the fuck said you have to be a "pro" to stream hoc?

Silvermagma likes this.
  15. Jadehase

Jadehase Member

I dont say you need to be pro to stream, but theres no sense behind to share bad item builds via streams, while new member in hoc community looking out for usefull helps and builds.

16. Mutedfaith

I don't remember signing anything that said streams had to be instructive either

red likes this.