[King Reega] mrfishfish's Ultimate Guide to Savage of the Deep

Discussion in 'Guardian Guides' started by mrfishfish, Mar 21, 2014.

1. mrfishfish

mrfishfish Member

Mar 20, 2014
    RE: [King Reega] mrfishfish's Guide to Savage of the Deep – The King Reega

Updated, and added more info into my guide for clearer visions. If you guys have any questions feel free to discuss here!

2. Isendir1

Isendir1 New Member

Nov 19, 2013

cool, updated with more pics.

Did you update other descriptions too?

You may wanna pm serquet70 for the update and get his attention too.

3. mrfishfish

mrfishfish Member

Mar 20, 2014

Yes I updated with more pics and add more infos for better explanation.

4. Isendir1

Isendir1 New Member

Nov 19, 2013

do last stand talent and purity tablet that both reduce damage by 10% stack into 20%?

eg. (ignore defense)
    damage = 100
    reduction when 30% hp = net 80

or

reduction when 30% hp = net 81 (100 *.9 *.9)

5. mrfishfish

mrfishfish Member

Mar 20, 2014

lolz, I have no idea! Maybe I should forward this question to Nightshade's post=p

EDITED : Nightshade replied the answer is the second one!

6. minhbbm7a

minhbbm7a New Member

Dec 26, 2013

OMG, you only have one hero, that's a WHOLE LOT of works.
    The best fish user is here everybody, you're awesome, nice detailed guide, changed my view of fish =p never tried that before.

7. mrfishfish

mrfishfish Member

Mar 20, 2014

Thanks for your comment! I'm glad you like it

8. minhbbm7a

minhbbm7a New Member

Dec 26, 2013

Oh and how aboout 3v3 fish guide? I mostly play 3v3 anyway.

9. Isendir1

Isendir1 New Member

Nov 19, 2013

Thank You :)

Btw maybe you can add some strategy to your guide on how to move fish to be effective.

In a game (rift) i saw some guy use your guide and build fish and he was scary. He build boot of tempest quite early after completing hades and his strategy is (tank the group first > on ultimate > then chase fighter, not auto attacking, just on ultimate and stick to fighter while he running away > then when fighter hp less than 20%, throw and orb and dead!)

Fish with ultimate on and hermetes is like Horsie , the difference is you cant hit him or you will die faster. lol.

10. wreon

wreon New Member

Feb 5, 2014

I'm just saying, I am pretty sure I met you, I was using fish too.

I'm also pretty sure I won =p

11. mrfishfish

mrfishfish Member

Mar 20, 2014

What kind of reaction you expect from me for being arrogant in my guide? Yeah I lose many games, my winning percentage is around 50%. And I have absolutely no idea who the heck you are, I don't remember you at all. Maybe I played one game against you before and I lost, and does that really matter? I have no concern about winning or losing :dodgy:

Wow you're the best! Wow you're awesome wreon! I guess that's what you want to hear from me right? Now take my words, does it make you feel better now? :rolleyes:

EDITED : Oh I just noticed you also make a King Reega guide too, no wonder :rolleyes:

12. mrfishfish

mrfishfish Member

Mar 20, 2014

I might consider adding 3v3 builds into my guide as well, and there needs many changes. 3v3 Reega cannot be played as Supportive Tank, he has to be played as Magical Bruiser, so almost everything has to be changed. IMO 3v3 and 5v5 are different games.

13. mrfishfish

mrfishfish Member

Mar 20, 2014

I actually added in the Q and A section regarding the timing of ultimate, and maybe you need some good kiting skills because you shouldn't get lost to your prey with your perma-slow Aquatic Orbs. Then other are basic stuffs, early game you can't help your team much so basically focus on farming until 6, mid to late game focus on pressuring enemy teams' carries. Always be the one staying in front of your team, try to bait as smart as possible. Oh and fish is also considered a great counter to fox too!

14. Goewts

Goewts New Member

Apr 8, 2014

Hi Mrfishfish,

First of all, I wanted to say that your guide is outstanding! It inspired me to create an account to post on these forums (I have been a "lurker" and visiting here since December 2012).

Since reading your guide weeks ago, I decided to try Reega again. Formerly I had built him more of a bruiser, using Boneflame Wand, lots of armour, etc with varying success. Your build and play style have helped me to do far better and Reega is my main now.

I have three questions that I am hoping you might be able to answer:

1) Tablet of Desecration - is the HP buff reset each time you die? What I mean is, upon death of your character do you lose the additional HP already gained from killing minions or opponents and have to start from scratch again?

2) Late Game (items) - your guide does not display Fername's Blade or Hermetist's Cape, which I understood to be essential for Reega. Are you saying that these are additional items to be chosen from late game (keeping Fername's and Hermetist's)? Or, do you mean these seven items are your recommended final item build overall?

3) Reega's ultimate - since writing your guide, has anyone actually tested and confirmed whether the reflect damage is physical or magical? Note I have seen Valhallax' mention of Nightshadexx's guide.

The reason for this particular question is that before the forum crashed, there was a thread months ago where someone had proven (from memory - could be wrong) that his ultimate reflect damage was actually physical. This thread was a 'have fun with Reega' idea and the person had stacked Reaper's Gloves (5?) so that they received 100% harvest (rather than leech) from reflect damage and were basically invincible during the entire duration of his ultimate. I would try testing this but only play 1-2 games a day and don't want to let down my group.

Thanks again,

Goewts

15. mrfishfish

mrfishfish Member

Mar 20, 2014

1. No, Tablet of Desecration's HP bonus lasts forever, you won't lose your HP bonus upon death.

2. Keep all mid game items , pick late game items according to your situation (If there's no physical carries on opponent's team, combine dragon cloak into dragon stirr souls)

3. Nightshadexx has made a Q n A posts, and someone asked the same question and he replied with a confirmed yes to leech. I also tested and confirmed harvest doesn't work on ultimate, although the damage appears to be "white" instead of "blue".

I'm glad you like my guide! :D

16. Catsu208

Catsu208 New Member

Mar 9, 2014

Excellent guide Mr. Fish! Great layout, and the content itself is great. I've only played fish once before, but after reading this and trying out again, I must say the difference in ability has drastically changed!

Though I have a question:
    Is Saintly Silver Staff a good item for this?

The active effect of it ups the leech effects of all leech items, so if I were to use this, theoretically, I can go in with half (or less hp), activate my ultimate and the SSS staff, and leech a fock ton of hp. Will it work and help me like this or will it just fail and die.

17. Charlieisxool

Charlieisxool New Member

Feb 24, 2014

Lmao did u ask night shaddezz about the desecration cuz in the tablet it said u loss the addiontal hp :/ or it another bug

The damage is white cuz it their attack deal to u then you reflect it

18. UnFaZed

UnFaZed Member

Mar 27, 2014

Thanks ! I wanted a guardian character and u helped me pick fish! :p doing good with him so far :D

19. mrfishfish

mrfishfish Member

Mar 20, 2014

I haven't tried it yet, but theoretically it's a great item for fish too.

20. mrfishfish

mrfishfish Member

Mar 20, 2014

I'm glad you like it =p