Kotun Nuking Guide

Discussion in 'Guardian Guides' started by ONYX, May 19, 2016.

1. ONYX

ONYX Forum cunt

I'm not trading a 5% chance to instakill a creep in exchange for 3% harvest when I'm not even using fast healer, nor buying any harvest items. Trust me, what you see is the better option, especially when using battle lust tablet.

2. Swedishviking

Swedishviking Well-Known Member Staff Member

I don't think the execute creeps works for skills tho

3. ONYX

ONYX Forum cunt

It doesn't. It only works with auto attacks. Regardless, its still more worth it to have the insta creep kill talent than 3% harvest. 3% harvest is next to worthless on this build. In general, If you're laning against someone with the talent and you don't have it, assuming your both just as good as the other, the person with the instacreepkill talent will clear their creeps faster than you, and you'll start getting pushed back and lose gold because of the pressure. That 5% to instantly kill a creep, and 4 bonus damage to creeps and neutral creatures is better than 3% harvest which will have you healing 2 hp every auto attack... Lol

4. Chloé Owey

Chloé Owey Star Gazer

Does that Mage talent actually wirk in fighters?

5. ONYX

ONYX Forum cunt

Only if you're good, and preferably on heroes with high damaging skills with good scaling percentages. It takes a brain to use logic and understand that the skill outbreak talent (10% chance your skill does extra 50% damage), is most effective on skills that hit hard, so that 50% increase is actually worth spending 16 talent points on. Don't try it on draeznor or frostzel, that would be stupid, they are auto attack heroes. Think big busters like yunfi, qui yulan, kotun works, 12b works, elf works, (when you play elf like this, don't upgrade her 3rd skill, max her 1 and 2 for retarded burst. In all of these builds, you should be prioritizing jade axe then longbow as quickly as possible.

I really should not be telling you this... To the people who think its a bad idea, good, think that and continue on your merry way with your 23-17 fighter/guardian build.

6. Chloé Owey

Chloé Owey Star Gazer

I'm just skeptical with that type of talent build many Kotun users use the fighter support or fighter guardian or guardian support, Levesqmi did not even mention this type of match up.

Last edited: May 20, 2016
  7. ONYX

ONYX Forum cunt

This isn't for hardcore competetive games. You'd be better off using lebmont or frostzel 23-17 fighter guardian building a divinity sword. This method is for casual pvp games against the average players. It does work, and quite well, but only in games that do not reach full build. To clarify, I don't reccomend this on Under Realm, as reaching full build is almost a guarantee. So yeah, its not the best possible build, but its an alternative that enables you to hit harder than you would be able to without it. Its the hardest hitting build forsure, but this game isn't just about hitting hard. Harvest matters late game, this build involves 0% harvest... Your not gonna be doing so hot 30 minutes in when enemy gets stacked with hades and hp.. This is the, "nuke them hard and end the game ASAP" build.

meteorologist likes this.
  8. Chloé Owey

Chloé Owey Star Gazer

ah I understand

9. drama

drama Active Member

Theres one fighter that im so fond using mage talents up to the last tier :rolleyes:

10. hemphoarder

hemphoarder Member

I have been messing around with Kotun some and is this a viable talent set up? meaning having the points in mage tree?

11. Riley12301

Riley12301 Gambler :D Staff Member

I wouldn't use it in ranked, but yeah, it's definitely viable.

12. Elijael

Elijael G.O.D.slayer

Not a competetive Build . Not for Rank and not for gvg. Against random nubs quite funny. And i dont Play 23/17 fighter Guardian on kotun. Fighter support with souleating desecreation and rage Tablet . 5s map Laner.

Shortyandmorty likes this.
  13. fireneg

fireneg RUSSIANS!!!!!@@@@@@ stop trashtalking and gtfo

Hmm... Is fighter mage even worth it besides heroes like persephone, tsaad and cat? Feels like kotun doesn't really have enough skills in order to maximize skill outbreak

Elijael likes this.
  14. ONYX

ONYX Forum cunt

Oh but he does. And it does work on t'saad and cat pretty nicely. Yunfi and qui yulan, and many others as well.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
  15. [XT]

[XT] New Member

Kotun nuking is hilarious!