[Kotun] (Updated - 08 Oct) OTC’s Guide to <Patriarch Of Primates>

Discussion in 'Guardian Guides' started by Orderthechaos2, Sep 4, 2014.

1. mmg556

mmg556 Lena Oxton

Mar 31, 2015
    Anytime, keep playing kotun and you won't regret it, he is awesome.

2. ThinIce

ThinIce Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2014
    Desecration and bloodlust tablets are the same pictures. Most of know which tablet is which; just a minor error.

Would adjust item builds--get stirring souls instead of bracers. That's an additional 900 hp, 216 shield, and a fair amount of physical damage.

Still prefer Donovac over Kotun

3. JumpinJamiez

JumpinJamiez Member

Jan 7, 2015
    Do you still think the cutlass is the best first item for Kotun or should you Bow first?

4. ThinIce

ThinIce Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2014
    Cutlass is a waste item in my opinion, and I don't build it ever with the new item optimization.

Longbow, WW, Jade, Divinity, KK, for most fighters. Last slot can be whatever, boots, armor, harvest, depends on the character. Cutlass is just too expensive and has mediocre stats.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
  5. JumpinJamiez

JumpinJamiez Member

Jan 7, 2015
    My thoughts exactly. I like cutlass maybe for late item but building it first as in this guide is outdated. I think Longbow first is a must and then go from there based on the fighter. But for Kotun I like Longbow then either Jade Axe/Claymore and then Divinity. I don't build WW on Kotun I just think he needs to hit harder early and provide shock value quickly, but maybe I'm missing out.

6. DiWike

DiWike Active Member

Jun 26, 2013
    Good tips, thanks guys!

7. razerx100

razerx100 Forgotten Member

Mar 8, 2015
    For some reason I can't see the Item build image. Help me with itemisation please. Thanks

8. Harisree

Harisree New Member

Sep 11, 2015
    Loved this guide.
    I use windows phone and in it when u activate indomitable under enchantment it slows down the enemies. If used right this is another great skill for kotun.

9. Anghellix

Anghellix Member

Jan 8, 2015
    Must update man the item build and descriptions are outdated after item reworks and kotun nerfs