Lana - The Doll Bride - CYOS

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Someone Out There, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Someone Out There

Someone Out There Member

CYOS= Create your own spells
    Name- Lana aka The Doll Bride
    Mage, No Mana, Ranged

Since I'm too lazy to create my own spells and stats, I'll let you guys decide! Remember to include a lore also, I wanna see what others create and all.

Attached Files:

Riley12301 likes this.
  2. Akise

Akise no longer Detective

Hell yeah Lana

Lore:
    An organic body deposited by a peverse old man, it was left to rot until two strange women found its body and rescued it. and i cant think anymore lel

1. Phantom's Mask
    Passive: Extra 10/15/20/25% of Mana from items (not base mp) will be converted to HP
    Active: Lana absorbs the spirits and rushes forward 10 metres in any direction, dealing 80/130/180/230 + 50% Magical attack around her, leaving a mark on her previous position for 3.5 seconds. In the next 3.5 seconds, she can click the skill again and return to the mark.
    Cooldown
    15 seconds
    AoE Range
    Whatever Dailiana's Bladewind range is

2. Crippled
    Lana exudes ethereal magic around her twice with a 1.5 second delay between the two, dealing 75/120/165/210 + 40% Magical attack and rooting them for 1 second. If the target has already received damage from Crippled, the second hit will deal 50% reduced damage.
    Cooldown
    13/12/11/10 seconds
    AoE Range
    Whatever Dailiana's Bladewind range is

3. Colony Culture
    Lana summons a swarm of bats (1/2/3/4) in a straight line, each stopping on the first unit it hits. The bats will then continuously attack every second for 3 seconds. The bats then return to heal Lana for 25/50/75/100% of the damage.
    Damage- 5/9/13/17 + 5% Magical Attack
    Cooldown
    18/16/14/12 seconds
    Range
    15 metres

4. Banshee
    Lana tears open her mouth to exhale a piercing cry, stunning all enemies in a straight line for 1.25 seconds and dealing 130/190/240 + 45% of Magical Attack. Additionally, bats who hear this cry will deal double the damage.
    Cooldown
    80 seconds
    Range
    12 metres

Entropy and Riley12301 like this.
  3. Someone Out There

Someone Out There Member

Think the lore could be:
    There was once a man in Haradon who created dolls. His favorite one was The Doll Bride. He soon later found out that it was cursed by a witch and he threw it away and left it to rot. Years later, it came back for it's revenge, killing the man. The doll waits for it's next victims by tricking them into taking them home and killing them...

4. Troja42

Troja42 Active Member

There could be a connection to Carlie Q...