Looking to get back in the saddle

Discussion in 'Guild Applications' started by cobrabitten, Dec 12, 2016.

1. cobrabitten

cobrabitten New Member

Jun 23, 2014
    My name's cobrabitten(yes ign and in most other used outside apps) and I am looking to both, as the title says, get back into my full swing of Hoc and to get a guild to do this with. I am a level 40, several year veteran who adapted various skills in the moba battlegrounds over time with both new times, players, and heroes.
    A few things a guild that I'd be lucky to have consider me may want to know are;
    I can play all types of heroes though I try to stay away from supports and drift to bruisers;
    My best heroes are probably lebmont, jombraa, goroshia, and tsaad as my main. I also have somewhere in the high 80s for hero collection rate;
    I live on the east coast of the US and have a generally flexible schedule, though it sometimes is late;
    I am an android platform user;
    I have have several outside apps used by some guilds to talk (i.e line, groupme, comms, and a few more) and I would be happy to get any app that a guild uses to communicate that I do not have;
    I would be happy to answer any further inquiries that a recruiter may have.
    I am both sorry to any guild that may try to read through this long thing and hopeful that
    Someone(s) may consider me for their group.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
    Riley12301 likes this.
  2. Sadowmancer

Sadowmancer Controller of Misery

Feb 10, 2015
    You forgot to say which platform you are.

Evil_Rage likes this.
  3. Evanescent

Evanescent Forum PsychoLogist

Aug 4, 2013
    Evil_Rage, Riley12301 and Sadowmancer like this.
  4. Evil_Rage

Evil_Rage Youtuber

Feb 13, 2014
    Like sadow said, you should post your platform, also add if your willing to download and use any outside applications that most guilds use for communication, anyways wish you the best, always good idea to check out guild recruitment section aswell.

5. cobrabitten

cobrabitten New Member

Jun 23, 2014
    @Sadowmancer @Evil_Rage thank you for the info, I thought I would probably miss a few important things in my post but I updated it

Evil_Rage and Sadowmancer like this.
  6. Davidjimnez

Davidjimnez New Member

Nov 5, 2015
    I'd like to be in a guild too. I can also play all the types of heroes & I am level 40. It's been 4 years since I've played HOC so i'm quite experienced. I do have communication apps like Skype & Discord.

IGN : Davidjimnez
    Platform : ios

7. Sadowmancer

Sadowmancer Controller of Misery

Feb 10, 2015
    Make a thread