Love this game but it needs to evolve

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by zzzainus, Dec 7, 2016.

1. zzzainus

zzzainus New Member

Hi team,
    Hope you all are doing good. I have few ideas that may help:

• Fix world server ping for iOS users. I have yellow light always on 20MBPS connection. Is it because I am in Middleeast? Is there too much load on world server or is it too far away? I don't see the problem but you know so please fix it
    • Introduce ranking system, I know there is a ranking system in place but I want a change in that I have recently played a game which is not MOBA but it has a nice ranking system. From 1 to 8 and then legendary.
    • Introduce at least 1 or max 2 heroes every month, it helps community to try them out. Also I think if people are buying new heroes for gems it will help you with your revenue too that way they will need to spend some cash. Just saying!
    • Remove the resyncing feature after disconnection, just start the game at current state. I know replay is a good feature but most of the time resync gets broken which is far worse because you try infnite times to get back into the game. In my view, if due to disconnection I lose my replay it is not a big deal for me but losing a match due to resync fail is definitely a no no.

2. Sadowmancer

Sadowmancer ✿lσvє gαиg✿ Staff Member

My thoughts on what you said.

•Fix lag.
    They can't. Hoc Runs on such an old platform people forget and say it's their problem, no it's not entirely GL's fault. They can only do server maintenance to alleviate some lag but it will always be there. The only way to completely fix the lag is to remake the entire hoc platform meaning hoc 2

•rank 1-8 then legendary.
    Um Bronze silver gold diamond each have sub categories. Rank doesn't need to be changed only match making in rank

•heroes
    Knowing them they won't do this because of time issue and 1 hero per month is a lot to ask for. I don't mind having a new hero every 2-3 months. But a new hero every month. You know how bad the meta will be shifted and how horrible everything else will be. I disagree on this part. Sure it's nice but no. I'm fine with 1-2 heroes every 2-3 months.

•I agree on your last one

Total
    Agree 1
    Disagree 3

3. rivercrow19

rivercrow19 Anti-mod

sorry but i think your mistaking these forums for the official hoc forums so while its no problem that u shared ur ideas on how to possibly make the game better its unfortunate that gameloft is most likely not gonna see this at all

Someone Out There and Riley12301 like this.
  4. Someone Out There

Someone Out There Member

HoC is never gonna change really, that's why I only stay on the forums. The game used to be fun, and the pictures and all were a lot better. I felt like the map looked a lot more original, now it looks like something kind of familiar. I played since when the app had the Helm guy on it. I think it was like 4 years ago? Dunno, but still, Gameloft isn't going to see this, and you should send them an email then to post it on here.