Nerf perse AGAIN

Discussion in 'Nerfs and Buffs' started by Elijael, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Chloé Owey

Chloé Owey Star Gazer

It's strategize or die plain and simple, maybe your not playing the game right if you think peresphone is that hard to handle becuase she's okay now. She has a lot of uniqueness to her and yet you want to take that away from her that what makes who she is now.gameloft doesn't have to rework her skillset that's unnecessary the problem was the damage of her skill set and the op passive that's been addressed through recent patches and maybe there's more to come.

A good team will focus on getting rid of the carry if peresphone was to be that carry then she would be the most likely to be taken out first.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
    Elijael, The Savage and Sadowmancer like this.
  2. 33heatwave45

33heatwave45 Active Member

Fair enough. Maybe I'm just salty cuz I've had a day filled with nothing but losses and uncoordinated teams.

3. Average Player

Average Player Da Sassy Owls

I have no problem fighting perse with kuzdor his combo is op

Sadowmancer likes this.
  4. 33heatwave45

33heatwave45 Active Member

I have no problem fighting anyone with Kurzdor.

Elijael likes this.
  5. Average Player

6. LTHaz3

LTHaz3 Active Member

Then they should remove the passive atk speed boost. Its way too high. Her last ulti is 2 ultis combined.

7. LTHaz3

LTHaz3 Active Member

But atleast kurzdor is good when used by a skilled user, not some 'tap tap tap win' type perse user

8. Average Player

Pretty sure kuzdor is tap tap tap win

9. Average Player

Hopefully they nerf perses ult so its 10%/20%/30% attack speed and nerf the scaling to like 0.70

10. The Savage

The Savage Active Member

You said you don't have a problem fighting peresphone with kurzdor now it's a different story...
    And I don't even think her passive speed boost is a problem like chloe said it was her damage that was the problem. This will be my last comment on this topic

11. Average Player

IF i was fight perse without kuz from my experience (correct me if im wrong) during a game my ally was a noob perse building wrong items no attack speed and her attack speed was 1.45 maybe because she was overcharged idk but 1.45 seems like a little bit to much alone if they dont nerf the attack speed at least reduce the scaling. I mean its seems a bit to op to have a ult that does like 500 to 800 dmg when ur like 1 k miles away from each other

12. Jaye

Jaye Member

Here's my thoughts, reduce range on her normal attacks by 1 meter, increase ulti CD to 80 seconds for all levels. Replace stun effects on all her skills with movement reduction.
    Reduce the passive attack speed bonus on her Ult by 10%.
    And I think that'll do for now

13. Chloé Owey

Chloé Owey Star Gazer

Close the thread it's a bunch crying children who don't know how to counter peresphone even though she's easy to beat cc skill is her biggest weakness.

14. Jaye

Jaye Member

I bet the only reason you're defending her is because you main her in rank. Everyone agrees that she is way over the limit on broken, even with proper team communication she is too difficult to take down. And what you said about Lebmont is true, he is OP but atleast his extra damage works on only one target, Persephone can easily take down a whole team and go 20-4. And people over use her in normal mode cuz she's always banned in rank, making new players frustrated about repeatedly losing normal cuz of a Persephone.

15. Chloé Owey

Chloé Owey Star Gazer

Im defending her because she's fine as of now there shouldn't really be any necessary changes to her and people might agree thats shes counterable the only way that she might take on an entire team is if she buys more leech items I don't know their names, too difficult take down right it proves you do t know what your doing when it comes to peresphone don't take her on when she's in overcharged mode it will only make it harder to defeat her due to the leech make sure you position yourself so that pushback will not hold you back if you rework her pushback its Gg I like to stay in front of her if she tries to escape or at least sideways if she does manage to push you back use one of your gap closing skills or a slow to catch up to her again, when she uses arcane bomb don't move back you will only be stunned her push back has a delay now I think, qui Kotun, Melina, are some examples of heroes that can counter peresphone and more. Discussion over.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
  16. Elijael

Elijael G.O.D.slayer

Pretty sure u nub asf cause u say bs like this. How many games u have with him? 2 ? Lol ....he is no aa hero only uses skills. It require a silver league brain to play and position him atleast decent which old perse for example never did. just aa a hero = gg. Why not just stuf before saying bs? Lol

17. MyLastDreams

MyLastDreams Well-Known Member

Id agree with you if this was before his range buff. He really isn't that hard anymore if u just take the time to read his skills.

Elijael likes this.
  18. MyLastDreams

MyLastDreams Well-Known Member

Seeing how old this thread originally is it should of been closed imo.

19. Elijael

Elijael G.O.D.slayer

The range buff on second was 1 m to much tho but still u cant compare him to perse etc. kurz still require drag and drop of skills, looking on cdr and positioning.

20. Average Player

What im saying is that once u pop ur ult on someone just tap all your skills and gg easy kill since he does an absurd amount of dmg(unless its a tank)I just bought him a few weeks ago so i havent played many games. Oh forgot to mention those games were normal

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016