Nerf perse AGAIN

Discussion in 'Nerfs and Buffs' started by Elijael, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Chloé Owey

Chloé Owey Star Gazer

He was always like that you just now noticed this?

2. Average Player

Average Player Da Sassy Owls

I just bought him 2 days ago

3. MyLastDreams

MyLastDreams Well-Known Member

Oh no I'm not comparing him to her, I'm just saying he is far from a difficult hero. Persephone will always be complained about simply because her skill set covers everything.

4. Average Player

Ignore my comments I am a noob I don't play any of the good heroes that much

5. MyLastDreams

MyLastDreams Well-Known Member

Not going to lie, this post ticked me off more then anything else posted here. Just because you don't use *good* heroes doesn't make you bad.

6. Average Player

Elijael's coment make me feel like a noob also im not asking for pity.

I feel like everyone I play against are just noobs since they never understand what to do in a certain situaion, what to get, or understand how the game works

Insanely difficult to find someone actually good at the game theres to many noobs everthing feels TOO easy

I miss the good ol HOC where everyone was actually smarter and pro

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
  7. Average Player

I would agree with Elijael that kuzdor's skills needs precise placement however his ult knock up makes everything to easy its give u enough time to land all your skills and all his skills aren't skill shots.

8. pandagamer19876

pandagamer19876 Member

Her third skill, really? It's so hard to combo with it. And look at the numbers on her profile. Numbers are minute compared to others. Maybe you're playing against people who know how to use her, because she's kind of difficult to use. Except for the ult of course, which basically makes up for her other skills.

9. Elijael

Elijael G.O.D.slayer

Difficult to use LMFAO XD dude she is like frostzel a super easy to play nub hero. Damn son

Riley12301 likes this.
  10. pandagamer19876

pandagamer19876 Member

Well she is not super easy for me. Compared to other heroes. That bounce skill does zeroww damage, and the stun effect has an "if" to it. Some heroes' stun skills are easier to use as they take effect once they hit.

11. Elijael

Elijael G.O.D.slayer

Ur obviously a rookie. Go build leviathans first, than enchanters than complete arrogance cloak and build silver staff. Just one example. Drag and drop ur second skill and practise Second and third as combo . She super easy nub Hero still op asf

12. Shuriken6

Shuriken6 New Member

Can You stop complaining about perse? She's not even as strong as before.Make some money and buy her, poor players.And a tip from someone who knows this game: play only carry heroes in solo que, don't let yourself carried by noobs. If you wanna make a change in your games , be yourself a change and stop complaining like "that hero is so broken" start practicing .You don't see "pro" players complaining about heroes.

13. juanpuda

juanpuda Active Member

You don´t see pro players complaining because in rank you can ban her. Other ways all players would complain about this broken hero.

14. Entropy

Entropy Well-Known Member

I will rather ban hunter or bowmaster, their dps is much higher than persphone. But what make persphone strong is her skill set that are naturally anti melee hero, and that make ganking persphone much harder compare to hunter or bowmaster. But if bowmaster or hunter are slightly well feed, even gank wont help, cause they can even eat tank before the gank finish.