New Support

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Jaye, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Jaye

Jaye Member

Name: Warp
    Race: Phantom
    Sex: Male
    Role: Support
    Dmg type: Magic
    Atk type: Range
    Lore
    Long before the lands of Haradon were created and when Warp had visible flesh, he was tasked by the gods to protect the time relic with his life. However, one day Warp failed the gods when a group of common thieves easily broke into Warps temple and stole the relic. Furious, the gods have cursed warp and stripped the very flesh from his body, leaving him to be a mere phantom. Now warp will not rest until the Relic is recovered and claims vengeance on the thieves.

1st Skill
    Time loop
    CD: 20 sec
    Mp: 100/120/140/160
    Range: NA
    Warp channels his powers and manipulates time creating a time field around him.
    An enemy hero who steps on this field and stays within its radius for 3 seconds will freeze in time for 4 seconds. While frozen they cannot receive damage but will suffer 4/6/8/10% of the total damage they would have received once the timer wears off.

2nd Skill
    Disable
    CD: 15/14/13/12
    Mp: 80/90/100/110
    Range: 10M
    Warp targets a hero and chains their body, dealing 20/40/60/80 + 0.30 Ap per second for 6 seconds
    Their movement and attack speed will also be reduced by 10/20/30/40% for 3 seconds
    Additional effect: The previous skill that the targeted hero used will be disabled and unable to use for 4/5/6/7 seconds.

3rd Skill
    Time Keeper
    CD: 30
    Mp: 100
    Range: NA
    Passive: Allied Heroes within 15 meters of Warp will have a 5/10/15/20% reduction in cool down time to cast skills, while all enemy heroes within 15 meters will suffer an increase in cool down to their skills by 10/12/14/16%

Active: For the next 10 seconds, each time Warp is hit with an auto attack, his attack speed will be increased by 5/8/11/14% and normal attacks will deal an additional 15/30/45/60 magical damage.
    (Only the atk speed bonus will stack)

4th Skill
    Time Compression
    CD: 100/90/80
    Mp: 175/200/225
    Range: 5m
    Warp Summons a magical Clock that counts down 5/4/3 seconds, once it counts down to zero, it will explode, dealing 125/200/275 + 0.50 Ap magical damage to all enemies within 11 meters.
    Additional effect: All Heroes damaged by this skill will have all their skills automatically enter cooldown state.​

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
    Chloé Owey likes this.
  2. LordSuteo

LordSuteo The Watcher

I like the idea very much, but numbers are kinda OP tho

Jaye likes this.
  3. ONYX

ONYX Well-Known Member

I feel bad for people like you.

4. Sadowmancer

Sadowmancer 屮 vιolenт тendencιeѕ 屮 Staff Member

Why? Because he just wants to show the community his ideas and receive feedback? People who post their ideas here aren't usually doing it for GL to see and make the hero but to share their ideas to the community. I feel bad for people like you who can't comprehend that.

Tsubaki and Jaye like this.
  5. ONYX

ONYX Well-Known Member

I can't comprehend that? No, in fact that's exactly what I comprehend and why I said I feel bad for people who do this kind of stuff. I am fully aware he had no intention of gameloft seeing it and making it. That's precisely the reason I said it. Thanks.

6. Jaye

Jaye Member

It doesn't mean I can't use my imagination for those who CAN read it. If Gameloft would actually read these things then I would have put in way more effort.

7. Akise

Akise no longer Detective

'Completely unnessesary comment.'

Sadowmancer and Jacke0 like this.
  8. ONYX

ONYX Well-Known Member

Not to get into a long thing about it, I just find it peculiar that certain people will spend an hour developing a fantasy hero concept. It blows my mind. I just see it like, why waste your time whats the point? But apparently some people can actually be entertained by imagining fictitious hero concepts in their minds. Personally, I can't. By all means, enjoy your imagination in hoc lala land. Now will someone please make some updated guides?

9. Sadowmancer

How does it blow your mind if people that work for big online games spend well more than hours creating a hero? We will enjoy our ideas and enjoy constructive criticism on the ideas that we propose. If you can't create a hero in your mind that doesn't give you a valid reason to undermine other people's ideas. If you want some updated guides by all means, create your own.

Tsubaki and Akise like this.
  10. Entropy

Entropy Well-Known Member

We are all the same, just like you spending hours of time to test different stuffs on a half dead game. Guess what Entertain means spending times on a unnecessary things. And all human are doing the same, just some use more time and some use less time on entertainment.

Akise likes this.
  11. Tsubaki

Tsubaki Member

R.I.P ONYX
    lmao Clash of forums comming soon!

Sadowmancer likes this.
  12. Evanescent

Evanescent Forum PsychoLogist

I think he probably feels bad that he has no creativity or imagination required for creation ay @ONYX

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
    Sadowmancer likes this.
  13. Sadowmancer

Me and Eva, the petty Queens of the forums.

I know it should've been Eva and I, but honey I'm always first.

14. Evanescent

Evanescent Forum PsychoLogist

Nab, technically Eva should come first because of alphabetical order ;3