Persephone vs qiu yuelan vs lu yunfei

Discussion in 'New Players' started by Doombugie, Jul 3, 2016.

I have 30k emblems who should i buy

1. Persephone

2. Lu yunfei

3. Qiu yuelan

4. Frostzell

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Doombugie

Doombugie New Member

Jul 3, 2016
    I have been saving my emblems and im at 30 but idk what one of these three to buy. Leave your sujestions in a reply and explain why you chose that hero. Amd please give me the best bjild for that hero. Thanks!

2. KatnissNeverclean

KatnissNeverclean 3-1-17

Mar 5, 2016
    Lu Yunfei since he isnt always banned at ranked and is not op af.

Riley12301 likes this.
  3. Chloé Owey

Chloé Owey Star Gazer

Dec 15, 2015
    Good luck with that expect your entire team to flame on why you chose Lu in rank buy qui.

KatnissNeverclean likes this.
  4. slayerofsoulsxd

slayerofsoulsxd Member

Jun 30, 2015
    qiu is a regular ban but lu yunfei is the better option since qie is most likely to get a nerf

5. Evil_Rage

Evil_Rage Youtuber

Feb 13, 2014
    There is so many factors that come into play with this descion you need to consider :
    1.Tabelts
    -The tablets you have for what heroes is important, it's impossible to give u the right suggestion witho any knowledge of your current tabs.
    2.Inscriptions
    -Goes with the above, but this is as important aswell, if you got for example physical defense gold inscriptions you are wasting your time.
    3.Talents
    -The talents u have unlocked plays a key role, not sure how yours are, but strongly suggest having fighter up to the 9k cost one. Edit : Just not for pesp, for the obvious reasons.

It is up to you to decide what descion is best for you based on the above, also should consider your type of play style, if you like "range" heroes your best bet is pesp or frost, if you like to get up and "personal" if you know what I mean, lu or qiu.

Wish you the best with your descion :D

6. PhoenixForce

PhoenixForce New Member

Jun 28, 2016
    Well if you want the most op hero in the game pick Qiu or Persephone. Although Qiu is stronger unless you have nice leech for Persephone. If you want a balanced hero, pick Lu or Frostzel. Frostzel if you have high critical tablets and talents and Lu if not :)