Posting Format - Bug Reports & Crash Logs

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Redmanc, Mar 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redmanc

Redmanc DUX

Hello all,

I would like to ask that we use the following format when posting reports of bugs, glitches, crashes or anything of this nature.

Operating System:
    Device:
    Server (world or china)
    If you could write in the report, what hero you were using, what menu you were on at the time,what map it was on, what game mode, what button you pressed when it crashed. So the reader can get a good idea of what the situation was when the crash or bug occurred.

After speaking with @Andreea she has provided me with some very valuable walk through on how to provide a crash report for Gameloft. She informed me that this is very useful to Gameloft and can be used to improve the issues we have in the game at the moment. If we can provide more crash logs for Gameloft we can hopefully improve the stability of both Android and IOS versions of the game. Thanks our darling Andreea for the help on this.

IOS Crash Logs:
    2) Go to the following folders: (Note that DEVICE_NAME will be the name of your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch as shown in iTunes.)

Mac OS X: /Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/DEVICE_NAME

Windows XP: C:/Documents and Settings/Application Data/Apple computer/Logs/CrashReporter/DEVICE_NAME

Windows Vista / Windows 7: C:/Users/<Your Username>/AppData/Roaming/Apple computer/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/DEVICE_NAME

3) Each log file will begin with the name of the application. Create a zip file from these applications (Mac: Right-click-> Compress; Windows: Right-Click-> WinZip) and then email it

Android:
    . aLogcat - is a free application which allows you to get the logs from your Android device.

Usage: once installed, the app will get the logs from your device in real time, so to see the recent logs from your device, just open it (tap the icon from the "applications") and scroll to the needed part of the logs.

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/...t#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsIm9yZy5qdGIuYWxvZ2NhdCJd

Thanks for everyones help on this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.