Quick Guide to harvester in 3s

Discussion in 'Fighter Guides' started by Elijael, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Elijael

Elijael G.O.D.slayer

Apr 27, 2015
    since i didnt find any Guide i make a quick Guide for Rusty Ripper aka "the Harvester" for Border Map .

He should jungle top with demolishment Skill and either Frostbold tablet or just Fireball .
    I reccomend Tablets :
    Desecreation , Protection
    &
    Frostbold / Fireball / Courage / demolishment

( can Pick souleating cause of his beserk skill )

I Use all tablets with Full hp inscriptions .

Skills :

His Core skill is skill 3 .
    This skill is a bit tricky to understand but try it that Way :

Like kurzdor wants to stack his Skills on Enemy so does harvester.
    U want to use 1&2 skill on enemy as much as possible then trigger skill 3 and get an immense Attackspeed , Attack damage and Movement Speed boost .
    So i reccomend maxing out skill 3 First but u can also First Max out His Second skill "force jump" since everytime u level it up it reduces its cooldown time.
    Dont forget skill 3 is what makes harvester a beast .

Items:

Build him tanky with only ripper as a damage Item .
    U Need to be tanky cause u want to Jump in Enemy Team and then use his ultimate which gives u ALOT stacks for unleashing ur 3rd skill which gives u all the damage and Attack speed u Would need from damage items.
    Late Game u can build a jadeaxe or longbow by selling ripper .
    First try to Finish :
    Hermetist cape / chainboots / Hades / valkyrian / dullvine and or Zealots Horn

U dont Really need to buy any Attack items since ur third skill provides u with all damage u need to take down an Enemy , even tanks like 12b .

Frostbold with Tablet is a nice way to make sure u will hit an Enemy with ur ultimate if you not yet the best in drag&drop your initiation / force jump.

Talents:
    In 3s u usually want to go fighter/Tank build not fighter/support like in 5s .

Ok thats all Basic Info u Need i guess.
    If i missed something feel free to comment .

Ps. Cant wait for his new Skin

2. Sadowmancer

Sadowmancer Sadistic Queen

Feb 10, 2015
    I build him like an old Daliana without reapers.
    Hades, Valkyrian robe, SSOD, jade, chain boots, and herm cape.

Elijael likes this.
  3. Elijael

Elijael G.O.D.slayer

Apr 27, 2015
    Yes thats basically what i said with the exception of Jade early/mid
    U dont Really need a high dmg item on him until very late so since ripper is a cheap to get Item abd the bleed effect combo with ur immense Attack speed on going berserk its a good way to build him and u save money to finishing early the more important Tank items.

U should give it a try :)

4. Sadowmancer

Feb 10, 2015
    Jade is a good item on him simply due to his 1. He can reduce an enemies defense and it stacks. And jade does the same thing. I play him kinda like a support. I go in shred enemies defense and let my adcs take care of them. Easy to get a 12b to 10 or less defense from 100

Elijael likes this.
  5. Elijael

Elijael G.O.D.slayer

Apr 27, 2015
    True.

Its good but i prefer ripper since its cheaper to get .
    In that Way u can complete hermetist or Hades etc more earlier and it benefits his playstyle more ( for me ) cause unlike a ranged carry u will always be hitted in a teamfight and Need to substain.

But u Right ,
    Jade is a good Item for him.

I sell ripper late and buy Jade then.

Im happy u agree with the Rest of my Guide :)

6. beboH40

beboH40 Active Member

Jun 3, 2015
    i would be really happy if 1st skill had some slow the hero would be perfect

Elijael likes this.
  7. Sadowmancer

Feb 10, 2015
    He has a knock up/jump and a push back capable of pushing an entire enemy team. I think he has enough CC

Elijael likes this.