SEEKING GUILDS

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by chaosoceanrider, Aug 13, 2016.

1. chaosoceanrider

chaosoceanrider Member

Im a level 24 player who needs a guild to use.
    MAINS: (I had a little extra money in my account so I got Lingyue Meng and she is now my main mage.) Lingyue Meng Evistix Persephone Donovac Dark Elf.

I have some tablets that may help im not sure because i dont look at them very often. One has an effect to explode when i die and another is to ignore 50 percent defense for my next attack every five seconds.

2. Entropy

Entropy Well-Known Member

Tablet used to be very important. Both of your tablet is kind of useless, but you have new mage, you will like the healing god before GL nerfy her (possible will be more than four-five months). Anyway good luck and enjoy this pay2win game before it is completely dead.

3. chaosoceanrider

chaosoceanrider Member

i agree about the explosion but isnt 50 percent defense ignored for both magical and physical good?

4. chaosoceanrider

chaosoceanrider Member

I also have two other tablets for my mages in general or somone who uses magiac based attacks i forgot what they were.

5. Entropy

Tablet of Piercing
    [​IMG]
    7[​IMG] + 9[​IMG]
    Ignore 50% of the target's Physical and Magical Defenses. Can be triggered once for every 5 of your hero's normal attacks and only once every 3 seconds.

Let see how much it boost in the best case, suppose you attack a tank with very high def (assume his def is infinity), when the tablet take effect, it will give you double damg compare with no def reduction, but it only take effect every five hit, so the effect is reduce by five fold, which means it give you a 20% damg boost.
    For general case, suppose the target you attacking have 200 def, it give about (100+200)/(100+100)=1.5 damg boost every five hit. So it is 10% damg boost for target with 200 def, notice enemy def normally are lower than 200, so the damg boost from that tablet is actually less than 10% for most of case.
    There are tablet give more than 20% boost in health like courage tablet or soul eater, also there are tablet help you root enemy like forze bite, which I think is better than both of your tablet.

6. chaosoceanrider

chaosoceanrider Member

But in that case if im using a fighter what should i do? Use soul eater? or Forze bite?

7. Entropy

Courage tablet, if your enemy have lots of stun and silence (which is very often). Soul eater is good too, especially if you are at lane. Battle lust is also good when you are at lane.

8. chaosoceanrider

chaosoceanrider Member

Uh entropy the current tablets i own are tablet of piercing Tablet of serenity Tablet of Bloodlust Tablet of regenertaioni and haste tablet.
    Im thinking about getting the tablet of soul eater but is it helpful to mages that much?

Kennynoscope likes this.
  9. chaosoceanrider

chaosoceanrider Member

I guess i should get battle lust if im using lingyue

10. Entropy

Soul eater give you 30% damg reduction and speed boost whenever you kill something, that means the damg reduction is always active when you are at lane. It is very good tablet for laner. It is also good for assassin hero, since when you kill enemy hero, that damg reduction and speed boost will help you out with much less risk.

11. chaosoceanrider

chaosoceanrider Member

Ok
    Ok thanks man. Um is the current tablet set okay for fighter though?

12. Entropy

There is nothing wrong go defensive tablet, since it will work on any class (support, mage, fighter or tank).
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Tablet of piercing is definitely not a good tablet, since it give less than 10% damg boost most of time.

Tablet of Bloodlust is a good tablet for mage or fighter, depends on how often you encounter a group fight, and how large is the group fight.

Tablet of regeneration give 15%*3sec damg heal when enemy apply a critical hit, in other word, you may consider it as 45% damg reduction for critical hit. Thus, this tablet is depends on enemy critical rate, the actual damg reduction from this tablet will be:
    0.45 * [enemy critical rate]
    If you are not countering Bowmaster, I don't think you should choose this tablet instead of Soul eater and courage tablet.

Tablet of serenity, It really depends on your play style, if you are always run out of mana very quick, this tablet maybe good at your hero (since there are not much mp recover tablet for comparison), when it combine with frozen ring, it give even high mp recover.

Haste tablet also very depends on your play style, how often you can kill a enemy before the fighting start? And how good you are doing such thing? If you are only doing it at random, 25% speed boost for 10s every 40s, that is like a 6% speed boost only. However, most of tablet can give more dps boost than haste tablet. But if you can make the effect active every time just before the fighting start, that is another story.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
    Kennynoscope likes this.
  13. chaosoceanrider

chaosoceanrider Member

Thanks im using srenity soul eater and bloodlust currently for mage is there any other suggestions to make this okay? Or is it fine?

14. Entropy

That should be fine.

15. IntouchSkyz™

IntouchSkyz™ † SEARCHING MATES FOR RANKED †

Thought u want to search a guild not get tips for Tablets and co. ^^

16. chaosoceanrider

chaosoceanrider Member

It was originally until he revised my tablets XD

17. Evil_Rage

Evil_Rage Youtuber

If you want to get good at this game fast, I suggest looking at youtube videos or HOC top games spectate, learn how each role is different, item builds, and different usefull tablet build that could be used for different roles

18. Versago9879

Versago9879 Member

Also, watch game reply after you had a game with good players. You can learn how they position themselves in the start, build orders and what tablets they use. Talk to them and ask some advice too.

19. Harisree

Harisree New Member

U cant talk to them. First thing they say is 'noob' and u lose all interest. And also there are cases when u overpower the other team and they call u noob