Selling iOS lvl 40 account

Discussion in 'Account Trading' started by dieviper123, Feb 4, 2016.

1. dieviper123

dieviper123 New Member

Selling account on iOS

HEROES: All heroes except Terranaut (Persephone), Cruel Mistress (Lilit) and Artful Assassin (Qiu Yelan) = 93% of heroes unlocked

ALTERNATIVE SKINS: Phantasm, Swamp Walker, Dusk Bringer, Autumnal Giant, Bounty Hunter, Forest Giant, Gilded Fury, Venom Beast, Tribal, Spectral Guard, Marsh Dweller, Grime Lord, Ice Breaker, Tiger Fish, Devil's Knight, Angel, Arbor Knight, Winter Scout, Dragon Knight, Woodland Elf, Woodland Assassin, Ivory Slayer, Death Seer = 23 alternative skins at all

ELITE SKINS: Earthly Remains, Bunny, Red Lotus, Akuba, Eccentric Engineer, Mercurial Decree, Yojimbo, Sick Bunny, Necromantix, Aurora Demon, Aurora Titan, Disciple of the Void, Crackling Doom, The Skellywag, Hurricane King, Solstice Elf, Captain of Pain = 17 elite skins

LIMITED SKINS: The Nutcracker (Lut'Hiran) and Holiday Sleigh-er (Draeznor)

TALENTS: all talent pages unlocked, 5 of them in use for every kind of hero

TABLETS AND INSCRIPTIONS:

20 tablets with full gold inscriptions:
    (Desecration tablet for mage and fighter,
    Teleport tablet for mage and fighter,
    Courage tablet for mage and fighter,
    Tablet of Frostbite for mage, Elder Tablet for mage, Whispering tablet for mage, Tablet of Incineration for mage, Tablet of Desire for fighter, Rage Tablet for fighter, Tablet of Bloodlust for fighter and mage, Tablet of Favor for mage, Tablet of Malignity for fighter, Tablet of Soul Eating for fighter and mage, Tablet of Bloodfreeze for fighter and mage

2 tablets full silver inscriptions:
    Purity Tablet for fighter, Tablet of Favor for fighter

Either there are 12 gold inscriptions left (1 gold inscription for 12 different kinds of inscriptions to exchange inscriptions how you want)

RUNES: 251

EMBLEMS: 132683

ESSENCES: 4178

WECHAT ID: dieviper123

I wasn't able to upload the pics here. So if you are interested in it you can message me on wechat and I will send the pics of my account (heroes, tabs, talents, inscriptions, skins etc)

Pay via german iTunes card only!

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  2. Holic2110

Holic2110 Well-Known Member

Price???

3. Tactical

Tactical Member

add me on skype kyubi AGAR