Share your Most Recent Accomplishment!

Discussion in 'General' started by dudee46, Feb 24, 2014.

1. meteorologist

meteorologist Well-Known Member

The 3 icons at the bottom of the screen. They are the back, home, recent apps buttons for android I believe

2. meteorologist

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

no wonder I lost! Shoulda picked Cham

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
    saints_way and ThinIce like this.
  3. meteorologist

That's how it's done

4. ThinIce

ThinIce Well-Known Member

Gotta choose a carry if you're gonna do trains with nabs! You can be the best tank or support, but if you can't kill the train or push, gg.

Cham is a freaking monster if he gets fed, one of the strongest late game heroes in the game, and probably the best fighter. That's how you win 1 vs 5.

saints_way and meteorologist like this.
  5. meteorologist

The money they have to waste on farseeing shouldn't be underestimated xD
    They have to spend like a train worth of gold lol. So basically they have no net gain from killing trains they must kill them to break even

Edit: and yep besides that, Cham is theoretically a fantastic fighter if u look at what he can do skillwise

6. ThinIce

ThinIce Well-Known Member

It was me who had to spend money on farseeing. Elf was far more a threat since her CD and damage killed me a lot. Cham only lasts 5 or 6 seconds, and takes a minute to CD. But yeah, even with farseeing, there was no hope without elf doing damage. Kill her first and the others were defenseless.

saints_way likes this.
  7. Chyox

Chyox Master of Memes & Funmode Fanatic Staff Member

Still no immersive mode .___.
    (And some devices have these on the side next to hero selection or skills men-.... Oops, minimized hoc again)

8. meteorologist

Ouch. Mine goes away when I'm playing and I can access the buttons (as well as the time and WiFi status and battery status which iOS doesn't do unfortunately) by swiping down once from the top of the screen.

9. takemedown101

takemedown101 Active Member

I play on full screen from begging. No needs for that mode. U can choose to hide that buttons in apps or force them to stay there. Google Play is ur friend ;)

10. Chyox

@meteorologist @takemedown101
    You mean by a 'fullscreen'/'hide system bar' app? I tried this once and hoc opened and kept being pure black screen. Does this require root? (I'm not gonna root my tablet).
    Or something else? Then guide me pls

Edit: retried since I upgraded to Android 6 since last try and found an app that said "no root", but it's the same...

11. takemedown101

takemedown101 Active Member

For resolution change/hiding nav bar or to have access to gpu/cpu behavior u need root
    App is : GMD Auto Hide Soft Keys Root

12. Chyox

:(
    Thanks, but not gonna root my device for that.
    So: GL pls finally support immersive mode (hide Android UI menu buttons) @Ludovic Gameloft

13. meteorologist

Nah it just automatically happens on my phone lol.

14. Noir

Noir Active Member

Hahahahahahahaha.

Because fk my connection and the fact that this game doesn't stack replays and only saves the recent one, I could've saved proof for this but I didn't.

I got my SECOND Sentry Pile Epic Kill (Yes, one sentry pile, entire team died) , and the last one I even got one was last year and I usually don't even do sentry piles anymore. But I was with my allies pushing their final towers in URR and no one was smart enough to buy Farseeing so I had a jolly good time.

Both teams were good apart from the fact that they did not buy Farseeing even though I ended up being the main mage carry (Well, we had two Fighters, a Helmm and a Jombraa) and I ended with a 16/2/23 score, which is a few kills behind the fighters. But that sentry pile kill was hilarious.

15. DragonFire92x

DragonFire92x One True God

16. thekingchris95

thekingchris95 Active Member

First we are all in a room then before we start the host kicks one from our team and locks in ...
    I am like wtf and think it's gg and we lost since like 5 minutes later our Elf leaves and even later our nut leaves making it a 2 vs 5 but things don't always go like the host wants them to go because the 2 of us made such a comeback they left in embarrassment legend says they never cheated again. If only i had a way to record all that happened i have a few pictures but it says file too large only let me put the one in the end but trust me that most of them were max lvl i even added to friends their cat. if you ever reads this great job monjikung he the only one who stayed to win. IMG_0097.PNG

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
  17. swoovydoo

swoovydoo Active Member

No wonder they tried to cheat. You'd have to be a team of laughably incompetent morons to not only lose a 5v2 but also let one Debronee with no armor go 50-7.

Also, that Nutt's build is horrible.

EDIT: Elf with Firebow? That entire match had to be chalk full of noobs.

Congratulations on the win, but I don't think mashing five nabs is anything to write home about.

Leo798(7) and LastStand like this.
  18. thekingchris95

1.look at elf lvl the enemy were 30 to 40
    2. you seem to have never played in train i had a lot of defense potions
    3. don't ask me about nuutt she left and i don't have the slightest idea what she was doing with that build
    Have you ever tried winning a 2 vs 5 even if the enemy were useless you still can't do much i was unable to back door i was unable to risk a boss and i had to be extra careful i did not die and allowed them a chance to back door it was a 10K game that was the only reason we won once you get an advantage in that game mode and in this map where you can keep becoming stronger by big potions it's hard to come back
    but i am happy it's not every day you win a 2 vs 5 and even less after half a year i do not play

but i won't lie even with the kill advantage if we had been in any other map once they had catch up it would have been over so let's all thank those big potions
    Also i know how to play Deb i have been main with him since the time where he insta killed you then the time when he was immune while intensify then when he had no damage at all then when he became way too strong then he get nerfed and then nerfed again and this is how he is now.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
    meteorologist likes this.
  19. rainyd4y

rainyd4y Member

20. thekingchris95

just saw her build thinking the same thing