things you need to know about reporting someone in game

Discussion in 'General' started by Lily, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Lily

Lily Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    Hi guys,
    Recently we've been discussing how to report cheaters in game. Here is the general info we need when you do that. I'll post it here for you all to check, also save us some trouble sending emails back and forth.
    Which kind of player can I report?
    We have penalties for the following type of players
    1. cheater
    use third-party software to gain in game currency and avoid in game penalty
    2. feed intentionally
    do whatever he can to help the other side win including but not limited to :
    do nothing in the game
    quit when the game starts
    get killed intentionally etc.
    3. abuser
    say toxic words to ppl

What information do you need to include when reporting a player
    1. for what you report him/her (reasons above)
    2. screenshot of the game results if possible
    3. platform (iOS/Android),server (World/Asia), in game name

You can send to me via forum or let anyone in the HOC round table chat pass the info to me.

Many thanks!

Sean, joppiseni, Jabanga and 9 others like this.
  2. MyLastDreams

MyLastDreams Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2014
    Lily can I throw my money at you instead of Gameloft? XD
    Seriously though, about damn time something is done about this.

Non Living Legend and 3V1LS0UL like this.
  3. zebracow101

zebracow101 Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2013
    everyone should be careful with leavers, because crashes r mighty fun

Non Living Legend and EXCELLENCE like this.
  4. Mutedfaith

Mutedfaith Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2015
    Inb4peoplebannedovershittyserverdroppingthem

5. xiphoidDonut

xiphoidDonut Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2013
  6. ~Xarams~

~Xarams~ YouTuber

Aug 10, 2014
    Is this the only MOBA that takes you to a separate website to report?

Make is so players can be reported inside the game.

Non Living Legend, azagoth1 and Chyox like this.
  7. crash_lord

crash_lord Retired

Jun 17, 2015
    At least she is not calling them slave :smuggrin:
    And I prefer square table :joyful:

8. _mukoro_

_mukoro_ Member

Dec 21, 2015
    Lily@ saying fucking noobs in ure fellow teammate shoukd also fenalty???i will always saying this always if theres a player who are high lv.then they bullying the low lv.hehehe :smuggrin:gameloft have a round table now.hury!!!all of u.

9. Chyox

Chyox ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ Staff Member

Jan 15, 2013
    Maybe read the forum rules and stay respectful and on topic? I don't see why a mod should explain why something got deleted when it's so obvious (and no that wasn't me but I would have if I came here first).

There's a thread regarding the "round table" - post your concerns there, but still refrain from bad language.

All posts in this thread that are not reporting toxic players or ask questions regarding reporting players will be deleted.

10. Jabanga

Jabanga Active Member

Jun 27, 2015
    Sooo...
    I was playing 3v3 with aria and the game just started. As usual I went into top jungle mist and waited for enemy top jungler. ..

Vigelos followed me, but he took a while to buy his items, so he was a few meters behind me...

Inside the mist I met the enemy nuutt, I damaged her and she was forced to use blink and run away. So I chased her, Vigelos still following me a few meter behind me.

I needed just 1 more hit for the kill, so I chased nuutt until she reached her base, I didn't dive into tower cause she has her jump skill and would use it, and me ending up getting hit by towers and eventually die before she comes back from air. So I was on my way to enemy top jungle to steal their camps.

But strangely the Vigelos decided to keep going after her. Of course she jumps, he gets hit by towers. I rush to them to help him out. He dies, I managed to hit nuutt and kill her.

After he died he blamed it on me and said he wanted to report me (for whatever reason??). Thought I should make a screeny cause it was funny how he tried to blame me for his own fault. But turned out, this encounter with him wasn't going to be funny at all

And then it started: after playing this game 3.5 years, this Vigelos was the most TOXIC and ABUSIVE Player i have ever met. From this point forward it was just 30 minutes him harassing and insulting me non-stop.
    All he did after this was waiting near me to steal my kills and creeps on purpose.

I took a few Screenshots, and believe me those are only the tip of the iceberg. I really mean it literally! He was insulting me for 30 minutes straight ! Just a few examples in the pictures.

Please ban this guy, like seriously, no one should ever have to play with this guy.

After telling him, that I will report his behaviour, he came up with an idiotic excuse why he was mad... u can see it in the picture as well. . He was angry bc of my grammar...

Sorry somehow the forum doesn't let me upload, so I had to do just here:

imgur.com/a/cNUF7

This is the debut for newly announced reporting system and I hope it will take measurements. Taging Lily and Zenif (community chairman in hoc "round-table")

@Lily
    @zenif

"Only" 23 pictures cause I stil focus on game and had to carry him and helm

Last edited: May 1, 2016
    The Savage likes this.
  11. Riley12301

Riley12301 Gambler OP ♠️♦️♣️♥️ Staff Member

Mar 18, 2016
    I wanna see those screenshots. Gimme some drama 0.0

12. Riley12301

Riley12301 Gambler OP ♠️♦️♣️♥️ Staff Member

Mar 18, 2016
    Lol, trolls like that make the game fun. (Sarcasm)

But really where does he get off saying that, if anything you should be saying those things to him. Probably just jealous of your skin and skills in the game.

13. SkimpyBlunts

SkimpyBlunts Member

Apr 30, 2016
    It's probably a little kid who's balls haven't dropped yet lol (sorry for the vulgarity)

14. daathu

daathu Active Member

Apr 11, 2015
    Just feel sad for the guy and ignore 99% of guys who just are like have a worst life try spread some sadness to feel happy (or something)
    You have a choice
    1 . Ignore
    Or
    2. Spend time sitting feeling about it

Jabanga likes this.
  15. Jabanga

Jabanga Active Member

Jun 27, 2015
    For the formalities:

Name: theprogamer402
    Plattform: Android
    Server: World-Server

Reporting for abusive behaviour and insulting. Doing everything he can do to ruin my game (steal kill and gold on purpose)

16. Jabanga

Jabanga Active Member

Jun 27, 2015
    Well that's the usual thing people do when they don't want to bother with this kids. They just ignore, and usually I ignore them too. After seeing that I ignore them they stop it after 2-3 times cause they notice I don't give them a reply.

But this person just continued, even when I ignored him all this time, he just continued insulting. After 17 minutes I asked him why I should even discuss with him... I have never seen someone insulting a person 17 minutes straight before they get their first reply.

17. daathu

daathu Active Member

Apr 11, 2015
    He was just waiting for you to reply you had do it he would've just felt (umm never mind about the words) miserable.ignorance is a stronger than words.

18. qwerty1124

qwerty1124 Active Member

Dec 21, 2015
    lmao this vigelos, is the same level as pangavuth and skullbuster in IOS

19. zupernuz

zupernuz KING OF B S

Dec 2, 2013
    Lel... noob and toxic player everywhere... including me.

20. Roluck

Roluck Active Member

Feb 6, 2014
    Lol that was Fun