things you need to know about reporting someone in game

Discussion in 'General' started by Lily, Apr 29, 2016.

1. rajinikanth

rajinikanth THE DARK PALADIN

Nov 13, 2014
    Idk what point you wannna make here
    A thread and 23 pictures for 1 guy. Some players here face such people everyday. And just because u want him banned, he can't be bAnned based on just 1 match

2. Holic2110

Holic2110 Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2013
    @Lily tell your team that I at least deserve 40+ points towards my rank. Every game 4v5 and lose? Wtf man! Get sent back gold always. 1902 now. Every single ducking match! Freaking insane. Even if I leave lobby and get in another. Guess what? 4v5 = lose. Ban this stupid rank system.

Edit: Just put me in the diamond league where I belong. 120 something matches. Worked my azz from bronze (pure hell), silver (more hell), and through gold to get diamond league once. DCs, lag, crashing, 4v5s, nabs, ragers (jeinne best example) and now 1902 with league basically over now. So much bull crap that none of gameloft employees would understand at all. Ign is holic2110. Do me a favor for once gl. Because I sure as heck deserve it. But hey, idk why I'm even complaining. You're just gonna give out the diamond reward for sale in 6 months or so.

Last edited: May 1, 2016
  3. _mukoro_

_mukoro_ Member

Dec 21, 2015
    I like that in 3v3:rolleyes:

4. rajinikanth

rajinikanth THE DARK PALADIN

Nov 13, 2014
    How about you ask lily to ask her team to put you to Diamond league directly . Because you 4 vs 5. Helps a lot you know

5. Entropy

Entropy Well-Known Member

Jun 1, 2015
    I think at least he should deserve a short temporal ban.

6. Swedishviking

Swedishviking Well-Known Member Staff Member

May 13, 2014
    It's just a normal game, calm down. There will always be trolls there

Dark19981109 likes this.
  7. Chyox

Chyox ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ Staff Member

Jan 15, 2013
    That's the worst you've seen in 3 years on Android? Lucky ;)
    I'll merge this with the report thread, maybe we can use this to at least collect the "minor offenses".

8. wynn

wynn New Member

Sep 26, 2015
    I have met some of these guys too.
    One even insulted me today because I said he was the feeder of the team. He said almost the same insults from the imgur images.

So what I did? I said "I like". Then he instantly got out of insults and even tried to be friends at the end of the match. Haha.
    I didn't report him. I normally report only those who stay AFK whole match. Insults I normally ignore or try to defuse them.

9. The Savage

The Savage Active Member

Feb 20, 2016
    Lmao lel I'm rolling in my own tears I'm very srry but that vigelos is Wilding out the blonde slut is proud of you lel blonde shunt lmao, he carry the match haha that is too much.

10. Lily

Lily Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    Hi,
    thx for reporting. However, the screenshot didn't show his full name, neither his platform and server information. Please read the thread aobut information we need before reporting anyone. I understand it can be annoying to meet someone like this, but we handle a lot of stuff daily and the reason I post this is to make things easier for you and for us. We need direct and clear information. Then we'll look into the issue and see what we can do.

11. Jabanga

Jabanga Active Member

Jun 27, 2015
    Actually they show it. But here again.

For the formalities:

Name: theprogamer402
    Plattform: Android, (i am Android too)
    Server: World-Server,( i only play world server)

Reporting for abusive behaviour and insulting. Doing everything he can do to ruin my game (steal kill and gold on purpose)

12. Swedishviking

May 13, 2014
  13. Sean

Sean New Member

May 3, 2015
    The followings are only a small peak out of the big lousy feeders who are still out there.
    I am reporting these players before GL ban their accs.
    Hope they will stop feeding like this anymore.

Case1-
    IGN: tdns2vttp
    Platform: iOS
    Server: World
    Suspect IGN (who earns the ranked points out of this activity): auturm

Case2-
    IGN: hadicool
    Suspect IGN (who earns the ranked points out of this activity): hadicool guildmates who plays as an opponent

Case3-
    IGN: nalkine
    Suspect IGN (who earns the ranked points out of this activity): himself and his buddies whoever want to play in the same Chaos side in this case.

Attached the screen shots as a proof of action.
    More will come later...

Attached Files:

14. Lily

Lily Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    thx!

15. Entropy

Entropy Well-Known Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Pk3run cheater in rank say his friend in other team and say he will feed and pick a useless hero with basic level 1 profile skill. I say i will report, and he say it is no use. I immediatly dodge the game. I believe he is right, report is completely useless.
    @liliy and this is my question. Why we need to get our punishment when try to dodge a cheater? Instead the cheater can do whatever they without worry being ban?

16. Swedishviking

May 13, 2014
    Wcf5511 on my team. The 2 others are enemies right now

17. Swedishviking

May 13, 2014
    Oh Well. I won. But wcf was playing weird and fed at end

18. drunkedwhisky

drunkedwhisky New Member

Feb 27, 2015
    Funny, everybody will be banned and gameloft will loose money, so that will never work out...

19. Mutedfaith

Mutedfaith Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2015
    I'm willing to bet that most cheaters spend little to no money, why spend money on an account that could get banned any second, but those cheaters do push away potential paying customers.

20. ONYX

ONYX Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2015
    I should've been banned a long time ago.