things you need to know about reporting someone in game

Discussion in 'General' started by Lily, Apr 29, 2016.

1. drunkedwhisky

drunkedwhisky New Member

same as well lols

2. Chloé Owey

Chloé Owey Star Gazer

Ign:darkforestzx
    Server:World server
    Platform: iOS
    Reporting for toxic behavior two member including dark were targeting me for the entire match. When the entire team was feeding. The begining of the match. First blood went to dark he died first and I'm a nub lol

Ign:Latin86
    Server:world server
    Platform iOS
    Reporting for intentional leaving the match. Rage quitting after he died.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
  3. ONYX

ONYX Well-Known Member

So
    So lemme get this straight, you have qui, horse, skale, and kotun in your ranked team, and you think it's a good idea to pick equilla as the last pick for mid?... Yeah please don't play ranked anymore. I bet the enemy adc had a lot of fun feeding on you all.. Pfff. I'm just happy you're on IOS so I never have to worry about playing with u

4. Chloé Owey

Chloé Owey Star Gazer

Well would you look at this you don't even play rank however your score is pretty low for someone who claims to be a pro. I wonder if those screenshots were a one time deal or your just boasting your supposed brillance in order to gain respect but il entertain that idea.
    Onyx I don't care I play who I want to play I've seen many players like you who tells their team don't play rank your not good at it and this is when the team losing what difference does it make, the world is not gonna end just becuase you had a bad pick, You telling me to stop playing is actually going convince me to stop playing rank the fuck no who the hell do you think you are. Your on an android platform sit the fuck down and stay in your platform this doesn't concern you. Please

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
  5. ONYX

ONYX Well-Known Member

Ooh, she's fiesty. I like it.

6. ii_ali3n_ii

ii_ali3n_ii Member

As far as I can see, this is not a great example of someone who should be banned. Darkforest is in my guild, and I know for a fact that he does not feed intentionally, and also, if I had a team like that, I would probably say the same things. People are banned for spying, intentionally afk, buying troll items, but it is hard to ban people for quitting because it is hard to prove that they didn't just dc.

I can see that Maria and greatname were on the enemy team, and they are both good players, so if i'm not mistaken, you just got worked in a rank game and want to somehow take your rage out on these players. Better luck next time.

7. Swedishviking

Swedishviking Well-Known Member Staff Member

It's easier to win if you focus on the game rather than talking back and wasting time that could been used for taking down creeps invading your base, also idk what you were doing since you ended with ~40 creeps

8. ii_ali3n_ii

ii_ali3n_ii Member

Agreed

9. Chloé Owey

Chloé Owey Star Gazer

So your both telling me how this game went when you weren't even in the match? From what I can tell your just defending your guild member to protect his reputation also the bith of you are good players so it's only natural fir you to be looking out for each other but see this is not the first time he raged out on his team mates including Latin you don't know dark forest or Latin as you think you do outside you guild matches or friend team. And afk during the match right after his 9th death could've been an error tf highly unlikely he raged quit.
    39 kill creeps doesn't mean anything we needed to stick together as a team early in the match to help each other out however, that didn't work out so well. Just that moment I responded however they still continued to flame me for no reason. If you were in the match then you can talk if you weren't shut the fuck up.

My point still stands either way

10. Swedishviking

Swedishviking Well-Known Member Staff Member

I didnt defend them, did I? What did I say about how the game went?

11. Chloé Owey

Chloé Owey Star Gazer

Your QUOTE earlier was referring to me as if your trying to say that I made the team lose because I was arguing back forth with the horse and latin

12. Witchthebitch

Witchthebitch New Member

@Lily
    Can anything be done about this guy? Ive taken screen shots of him saying he will feed, game final results, and the fact tht he used qui but purposely bought magic items n then sold them when i said i was gonna report him

Attached Files:

13. Chloé Owey

Chloé Owey Star Gazer

Ign: tibocluas
    Platform: iOS
    Server: world server
    Reporting for toxic behavior and intentional feeding including his friend team on the other side.

Attached Files:

14. ii_ali3n_ii

ii_ali3n_ii Member

*tiboclaus

15. felixhazard7

felixhazard7 New Member

@Lily i think Acridix is spy of skale, he Feed him in lane

Attached Files:

16. alexandru299

alexandru299 Member

She just stayed in the base,swearing and calling us faggots and when we muted her she left

17. alexandru299

alexandru299 Member

[​IMG] Her name is xcelenenra and I can provide lots of screenshots with her talking in private(I dont know why but cant attach photos).I really want this player to be banned

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  18. Sadowmancer

Sadowmancer 屮 vιolenт тendencιeѕ 屮 Staff Member

19. Chyox

Chyox Master of Memes & Funmode Fanatic Staff Member

Look at the first post in this thread and provide full required info.
    Downsize your screenshots to 1MB to upload it directly on the forums or use an image host website of your choice and post the links here.