This shouldn't be possible.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by ONYX, Jan 5, 2017.

1. ONYX

ONYX Well-Known Member

2. Sadowmancer

Sadowmancer Miylynn ✿♥‿♥✿ Staff Member

3. Entropy

Entropy Well-Known Member

People just need to learn, don't fight tryptic near the your creeps, each creep from your team is a heal and cdr for tryptic...

KatnissNeverclean likes this.
  4. ONYX

ONYX Well-Known Member

But they have to fight me near their creeps. Its not their choice, its my choice where I stand. What are they gunna do, ignore me? If they want to attack me, I'm gunna be near their creeps when they do it. Maybe you should rewatch it and ask yourself what they possibly could have done. Call a 3rd person over to help? They did exactly what anyone would have done and they got outplayed :)

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
    KatnissNeverclean likes this.
  5. Sadowmancer

6. ONYX

ONYX Well-Known Member

Because ranked means nothing. I eat gold noobs for breakfast.

7. Entropy

Cause rank means nothing, you can see a bronze or silver easily beat a diamond nowaday.
    That's the problem GL need to fix. Maybe they should revert back and remove the damg reduction of creeps to hero if there are no creeps nearby. Either way, enemy shouldn't fight you if they see you are luring them to their creeps.

8. Sadowmancer

Rank may mean nothing but still you can get free rewards for doing it.

9. ONYX

ONYX Well-Known Member

Like terminal cancer? Nty I'll skip the "rewards"

10. Sadowmancer

Runes and flags. But k

11. ONYX

ONYX Well-Known Member

And a false sense of accomplishment.

12. Sadowmancer

It's not false if you play rank solo. It's not false if you play rank without having smurf accounts on an enemy team to boost you. I think you just have an overall bad impression of rank all together so you made up your strong opinion that all gold and up players are fraud. But in reality it's not like that. I for one played rank by myself and got to gold. I had no team and I had no smurfs to help me. Do I feel accomplished about doing it by myself? He'll yeah I Do. I could've been like every other person and play with only teams. Did I do that no. So maybe rethink your overall opinion of it. I know you're entitled to your own opinion but rank isn't a false sense of accomplishment altogether.

Witchthebitch and Riley12301 like this.
  13. Entropy

Consider about 10% of diamond are confirm cheating (there should be more than 10% of diamond are cheating just we dont know yet), and anyone can soloQ get to gold as long as they play long enough.
    Rank is always just a joke to me. But this season, it just more ridiculous.
    And the cheater will never get punish, game also seems stop to update, I think we should accept the game is kind of dead already.

14. KatnissNeverclean

KatnissNeverclean 3-1-17

Proxying <3 My favorite thing to do in MOBAs. Your enemies will sometimes (always) try to kill you without getting gold and once they kill you, they get very little amount money + you got more farms and your creeps are now pushing top lane.

3V1LS0UL and ONYX like this.
  15. Flora

Flora Active Member

Eh. I've been done with hoc for awhile now. This is kinda the reason why I stopped. Not exactly why I'm even here. For the nostalgia I guess.

There is hardly a bar set for skilled players anymore, so many good players left the game in pursuit of true mobas that all you have are these half-noobs who think they are the best out there, people who brag about being gold or diamond because they play 100+ matches just to grind to the top with a w/l ratio of less than 60%. You don't even need to be good to get up there. Where was the challenge?

I wonder if y'all remember that Dmspker guy on this site, I do. I fuckin loved how stupid he was. He's yer average hoc player, and he grinded to diamond. Every match I played against him he lost because he's a bad player but he doesn't know it lol. Would always brag about how many heroes he has or his rank.

Rank means nothing anymore. I'm sorry to those who don't believe it, but it isn't a challenge if all it takes is repeated grinding. You don't see LoL or DotA have this sort of issue, even Vainglory. That's just cuz they take their game seriously.

Seriously guys, the free hero rotation hasn't been changed in a month. This game is dying. Ive moved on. Maybe yall should start thinking about doing the same.

3V1LS0UL, ONYX and MyLastDreams like this.
  16. Sadowmancer

I never said rank didn't mean anything I said i feel accomplished that I got to gold solo without a team or cheats. I don't brag about being gold. The most toxic players are the diamond players that just flag people and think they're much better. But we all know more than 75% of Diamond players didn't get to diamond the right way. Sure it's annoying that people think rank proves something, but just because a handful of people think rank is important doesn't mean all of the people that do rank think it's important.

17. Entropy

When you see a silver bronze team kill and win a diamond gold team, I dont know why diamond player want to showoff their flag to emerbasse themself.

3V1LS0UL likes this.
  18. Entropy

Btw, @ONYX who move your post to bug report? Off topic seems is the trend of this forum, the original topic is about tryptic proxy farming, but now it turn into whether you should waste your time to play rank.

Sadowmancer likes this.
  19. Sadowmancer

Most logic of diamond players are, "Hey look I'm diamond so that means I'm better than you so every time I kill you I flag you and trash talk to make myself feel better."

Entropy likes this.
  20. Entropy

The sad truth of HOC, that is the reason why I quit again, after I rejoin the game about a month. I don't want to cheat, so I quit HOC.