Troll Players

Discussion in 'General' started by DiegoM, Dec 23, 2016.

1. DiegoM

DiegoM New Member

Who takes action against this type of players, this should be reported in the game as bad behavior or in what way ?, this is very annoying and common in the game, both in pvp and ranked matches and also left the game.
    pd: im sorry if there are writing errors, I speak Spanish.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Chyox

Chyox Master of Memes & Funmode Fanatic Staff Member

You can contact GL customer service for a low chance of getting him temporarily banned.
    I think ingame report and writing on social media does nothing ATM.

3. rivercrow19

rivercrow19 Anti-mod

and here i thought u were talking about actual trolling not boring feeders

Elijael likes this.
  4. 5555/flash

5555/flash New Member

Before anyone says anything about that game...i was in the game....i would like to ask the player who posted this to share the scores of the match.....i am pretty sure he wont because he knows the truth would come in front. What u see above...the player who said i will feed had a score of 12 kills and 7 deaths....while the plauer who posted this had a score of 0 kills and 8 deaths. I was kruzdor in the above match.....and we won the match.....the perseon cleaverly just uploaded the names and scores....so plz. Ignore such guys....thank you

Csapasd likes this.
  5. 5555/flash

5555/flash New Member

No scores are uploaded...see

Csapasd likes this.
  6. DiegoM

DiegoM New Member

It's true that we won the game and did not leave the screenshot with the scores because I just wanted to see the names of the team, I do not remember the scores, but it is impossible for me not to have made at least one death and we would have won alone For you, what if I remember is that the feed to the opposing team and left the game, it is obvious to me that you are his friend and you come to defend. Even so the point is that it is done with people like the one who ruins the games and annoys the own members of his team.

7. 5555/flash

5555/flash New Member

Ohhh wow you are such a liar saying that you dont know the scores.....i wonder you can take screenshots of the chats and not the scores. The player ypu are talking about is my friend and he is a diamond league player. And if he didnt came to rescue....we had lost due to your insane feed to enemy. What i am saying is just dont make flase comments here on forum...and ask for a good player to be banned. People like u just try to manipulate pthers by showing some cleaver screenshots like you did here. And he just said that he would feed to troll you guys. People like you are ones who should be banned from game.....and For my friend rampager....gameloft wont do anything as if u had reported him...gamloft would have checked with the scores...which were way better...and not feeded score like yours.

8. rivercrow19

rivercrow19 Anti-mod

just a side note to ur small scale war lets say he did do it and this dude reported him there would be a 99.999999% chance he still wouldnt be banned

9. 5555/flash

5555/flash New Member

He did nothing to get banned...thats what i say....and as for banning..100% he wouldnt get banned casue even if he reported gameloft could gave tallyed the score.....i just dont want some guys trying to manipulate others in there side which can lead to someones accpunt getting banned....if he has a problem with this chat......then he is pretty new to tha game..and i suggest him to leave the game as he has seen nothing yet.Gameloft also provided a mute button to mute players....use it if u want and shut it. Dont try to fool people here. Thats it thank you

10. Holic2110

Holic2110 Well-Known Member

look, you're all nabs, so.....

11. juanferodriguez

juanferodriguez The only "Juan"

Well he actually did "Troll" the game by saying he was going to feed.
    -
    Now, to the poster of this thread, if you are going to post screenshots you better not cut them, specially the score, very suspicious...

Anyways, as River said, even if he actually fed the enemy in the game and got reported (which I doubt) Gameloft wouldn't give a sh:). So y'all can stick with your lame "troll" behaviour cause GL is busy doing money

Troja42 likes this.
  12. 5555/flash

5555/flash New Member

Look....you are noob to post here,so....

13. DiegoM

DiegoM New Member

Look this is magic!! It is ridiculous this not to know the different ways to do screen capture....i repeat, I just wanted to see the names of the players since in the capture of the chat it did not look complete is everything.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  14. 5555/flash

5555/flash New Member

Zzzz. ..ur waste of time..bye...keep wasting such time...

15. Troja42

Troja42 Active Member

Post a screenshot with scores man!

Elijael likes this.