[T'saad D'velay] Akuma2310's guide to <The Headless Horror>

Discussion in 'Guardian Guides' started by Akuma2310, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Akuma2310

Akuma2310 Active Member

Thx for hint and yes, I knew that. But, in my opinion, in most games it is not the best decision to do this. Having mogul buff is not worth it at this stage of game (especially in 3vs3) because enemies will just sit out the buff in their tower range until its over. And the exp you get through solo kill can be farmed through farmng jungle in the same time. Of course it can be funny to do that sometimes. By the way most people will know that you are going to try solo mogul at early level so they put a ward there and gank you. I personally think that it is better if Tsaad goes for mogul at level 6-8 as it is more easy than and the buff is more useful. :)

2. maxpeed

maxpeed New Member

Hi guys...

First of all this guide helped me a lot when I first got T'saad, but I also noticed how different it is when playing on Rift. Instead of leveling up his 1st skill first,I go for 2nd because of the speed buff it provides that is absolutely necessary to catch up people so you can extend that 1skill burn effect.
    Also I noticed that some people like to build hermetist cape for him...I believe that is a total waste of money on him...how I like to equip him is Divinity first,Bow second, Hades (if enemy is physical ),or magic armor,Savage boots ,Soul of dragon and KK if a game gets too long( usually it doesn't because you destroy them or they quit).
    In order to become a true beast you MUST jungle the blue side...after you reach lvl 3 you can gank mid( don't forget to communicate with your mid guy/girl...lol)...after that clear enemy spiders and goblins, then go back to your bears and goblins...now get back and start on your divinity and go for dragon... after dragon is killed start ganking people from bushes... you are always looking for a 1 on 1 ...because no one can beat you at this stage of the game( unless you play with feeders )...don't forget when you killed the dragon because it takes him about 5 min to respawn...when he gets back you should have divinity and a good start on a bow...dragon is a child play now... use the dragon buff for a quick gank and go for Gjuha... now you become unstoppable... go and destroy someone and start wrecking towers (500g each tower ),because you need that gold!
    Very soon enemy will try to set up a gank so pay close attention to the map...and even if they manage to gank you unless they have stuns they will most likely die... slows are useless against you!
    Always go for the biggest threat because you can take him/her... even nuut,aria,draez become easy targets... you will also be at least 2-3 levels above everyone and with the best gear... after they realize that it takes 4-5 of them to kill you they will most likely quit or simply try to run when they see you...and probably die if they run...
    The reasons why I start with divinity is that it gives you hp Leach and stun... if you manage to stun them it's game over.
    Even Helmm with ulti on and hermetist can't stand a chance against you .
    Bow is self explanatory... best buy for any physical hero.
    Hades... also best buy.
    Boots are only peace of item that can be altered to suit your needs... savage for badass, chain if they have stuns.
    Dragon for huge Hp and CD reduction.
    And last but not least KK for pure damage...
    I used to build WW but then you lose on your 1st skill damage ...and we don't want that.

Tips on how to actually gank depends on situation you are in...I like to run sneak-teleport combo... so if they are near your tower, sneak behind them with 1st skill ready and hit them once to get that burn going,then use 3rd to push them to your tower and if they live and run use 2nd catch them and finnish them.
    Always try to push them away from safety (bush,tower, or their team ),and just auto attack...
    Use brutal souls to get bigger, faster and stronger and don't be afraid to use your ulti...you can always get the soul you need from creeps...

Btw. I use fighter /guardian setup
    And malignity, bloodfreeze, assistance tablets...
    And my build is 123224214114333

And one last thing...I never had a game with a negative k/d ratio with T'saad!

Hope this will help some of you there who are struggling with this hero... because there is no reason to fear death or your enemy's... they should fear YOU!!!

Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
    Akuma2310 likes this.
  3. Akuma2310

Akuma2310 Active Member

Thank you for that addition to my post :)
    As I said my guide is only for 3vs3 maps because I don't play much on rift it is even better that an experienced 5vs5 tsaad-player added some information for that.
    As soon I have time the next days I try to rework this guide a bit as tsaad has been nerfed hard (but I think he is very balanced now) and I would change my opinion in some things.

4. maxpeed

maxpeed New Member

He really is very balanced... you can do great with him if you know what to do and you can fail miserably if you don't...
    There are some other things I also wanted to mention but don't have time now...
    I'll post any changes as I notice them and when I find the time.

5. EXP_Christmas

EXP_Christmas New Member

Actually I found out it's best to stack attack speed on him. WW is a great start item, then go for more AS and more HP and you'll be a beast

gebo1308 likes this.
  6. gebo1308

gebo1308 Member

Good point EXP. Tsaad is a bruiser so you build him more like kotun or pala. WW and longbow are core items on him. I actually found out that ripper is a great choice too cuz in combination with your first skill you can get some early kills

7. EXP_Christmas

EXP_Christmas New Member

The best thing is, if I may add it to this guide, to start out in the jungle til lv3, then go and crush some of the nabs on any lane. With the gold achieved by the kills you can start building 1 AS item, then some HP increasing items depending on your gold. A fighter/support tree is really good for him, as he gains experience fast, +the gold. There is no need to build him tanky early game as you (if you know what you're doing) will be tanky enough late game to solo the enemy base against 5 ppl at once ^^

8. SuchDogeVeryWow

SuchDogeVeryWow Active Member

But it is easily avoided when you sidestep. Then walk away, mogul targets 1st attacker