[UPD 18] Hero Balance Changelog

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ChloƩ Owey, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Entropy

Entropy Well-Known Member

cause there are much more useless tablets.

2. Fakeit

Fakeit New Member

I think that he's complain is about 100% more damage and 8 seconds inv -.- op tablet especially for fighter like qiu yuelan

3. qwerty1124

qwerty1124 Active Member

i tried it with elf, the damage is insane but i screw up the order more often, debro is okay.... but def not worth the slot

4. Entropy

elf inv shouldnt trigger its effect. I think you mess up with elf ulti additional damg and the tablet effect. The tablet effect only trigger if you use profile invisible, and the additional damg is only base on the base attack, but not base attack plus phy atk/0.5 magic atk. So this tablet is completely useless, but there are tablets that are not even have any purpose.

5. qwerty1124

qwerty1124 Active Member

o_O really?! i was able to cric more 1k damage to Aria and few times too.. hmmm.... let me check it out again

6. Entropy

Do you know elf ultimate additional damg do scale with critical hit. So if your first hit from her invisible state is critical hit, it will do a lot of damg.

7. qwerty1124

qwerty1124 Active Member

yeah i know that, but the thing is i was only able to do about 600 cric without the tablet, but with the tablet i was able to do more than 1k cric. so that got me wonder, since the damage from the tablet is able to proc 100% normal damage... maybe i was able to do 1k cric because of the tablet?

8. Entropy

But base on my test, it didn't show the effect when I use any invisible skill from hero. Also, from the official change log, it should no longer trigger by hero's invisible skill but only the profile invisible skill.

9. qwerty1124

qwerty1124 Active Member

hmmm, i will try it out later after my work, plus there is update today too. so i will check it by tmr. but thanks though, if it really no longer trigger by elf invisible skill, then this tablet is shit, i really dont understand what gl is thinking, the tablet was fine now is shit... urgh

10. tundra12

tundra12 New Member

I like turtles....

Also harpies gonna be insane. Those of you who beg to differ, do me a favor and dont.

Swedishviking likes this.