[UPD 18] Jungle, Rank and Game Environment Changelog

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Lily, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Jabanga

Jabanga Active Member

Jun 27, 2015
    I'm pretty sure the main difference between gold and diamond players vs the others is..... They have better devices and don't end up with 1 frame per second during the fights.

Before rising (laging) update I got to high silver within a week, but then season ended. Now I can't even get to mid silver. Every time someone uses aoe effects, they game lags heavily. Talman guard is the new king of lags. Just like jombras ultimate used to make games crash.

2. Chyox

Chyox ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ Staff Member

Jan 15, 2013
    Squire's Energy
    Passive(Unique):Increases damage to monsters by 30% and increases XP and gold gained from monsters by 30%.
    Price: 500g

Cloak of Vengeance
    +50 Magical Attack
    Passive(Unique): Increases damage to monsters by 30% and increases XP and gold gained from monsters by 30%.
    Price: 1650g

Tunic of the Damned
    +400 HP
    Passive(Unique):Increases damage to monsters by 30% and increases XP and gold gained from monsters by 30%.
    Price: 1750g

Crescent Moon
    +40 Physical Attack
    Price: 1830g

Cloak of Choking Words
    +50 Magical Attack\n+ 4 HP Regen \n + 4 MP Regen\n-15% Skill CD
    Active (Unique): Silence one enemy hero for 3 seconds. CDT: 60 seconds.
    Price: 2800g

Beast Dagger
    +60 Physical Attack\n-10% Skill CD
    Active: Increase 50% attack speed, last for 5 second. 120 second CD.
    Price: 2700g

Plate Mail of the Damned
    +400 HP\n+25 Physical Defense\n+50 Magical Defense
    Active(Unique): Reduce the target's all damage dealt by 60% and movement speed for 30% for 2.5 second CD: 120 second.
    Price: 3000g

Deals 400 + (40 x Hero's Level) damage to the target monster and restores 100 + (10 x Hero's Level) HP. If Demolishment kills the target, you will gain 50% more XP and gold from the target.

Demolishment CD: 40s

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  3. Jucapalacios

Jucapalacios New Member

Nov 24, 2014
    Unfair is to have cheaters in ur team only today I got 2 and reported, if the rank is too far from others they get few points and the other team loose few as well, sounds good to me....

4. Yup this is 25 Characters

Yup this is 25 Characters Active Member

Nov 29, 2015
    Did the effect apply to soldier creep?(Hope no)

5. Chyox

Jan 15, 2013
    As far as I understood it only works on neutrals. Gamedev did speak of "monsters".

6. Yup this is 25 Characters

Yup this is 25 Characters Active Member

Nov 29, 2015
    Me and my friend foresaw a forest elf meta...:pompous:

7. beboH40

beboH40 Active Member

Jun 3, 2015
    This game is crying on me to quit it

8. Elijael

Elijael G.O.D.slayer

Apr 27, 2015
    Jeinne was known as pro cheater in Rank lol but i guess he is different now. Comitted to fair play

9. Chloé Owey

Chloé Owey Star Gazer

Dec 15, 2015
    No he's probably just saying that so people will dislike him less.

10. Chloé Owey

Chloé Owey Star Gazer

Dec 15, 2015
    Where did you get this info from?

11. Elijael

Elijael G.O.D.slayer

Apr 27, 2015
    I saw jeinne few times in ranked, he not cheating anymore but feeding ^^

3V1LS0UL and Chloé Owey like this.
  12. Chyox

Jan 15, 2013
    The game designer posted it in the roundtable some days ago and said it would be OK to share now.

13. Nathan Jeager

Nathan Jeager Active Member

Aug 28, 2014
    Sorry i was in rush and writing on mobile phone, couldnt express myself clearly.
    @yololtroll however manage to understand my questions/concerns.

Jungling
    I play very often jungler (especially savaer) and I have to say, the benefits in exp. and especially gold are better when you lane instead of choosing a jungler hero and jungle. This is also a main reason why laner are clearly more popular as they "scale" better during a game, why the are also seen more needed in a team constellation. So it would be nice, if jungler can follow up laner, which would result that in matchmaking phase, there are 1-2 junlger in team (one for blue jungle (bot) and one for red jungle (top)). At the moment jungler heroes are seen as unnessary in a team. You rather take a laner hero and jungle in worst case, if the lanes are already occuppied.

By giving more exp. and gold with increasing moster level you benefit, that you can jungle also mid and late game. Of course jungler should put priority to guard lane and help laner to push and help out. But I have already experienced my situation where you don't dare to push to far on the lanes (mid to late games) because you dont want to be ganked.

e.g.:
    - when you see that you are loosing the game and you dont dare to push lane, otherwise enemy will gank you. Meaning you are in defense mode saving the tower and the castle.
    - when your team is in pushing phase but an important team member has died and you dont want to push as it would result in 3/4 vs. 5, loosing which can turn the match. (Missing member is e.g. your adc (carry) or tank)

In these situation it would be nice if you can "safely" jungle and receive the exp. you need to get lvl 15 and also to collect some coins for the next team vs. team fight which will occur soon. This has the benefit that you can still change the game by getting stronger without risking being ganked.

Ranked team matches
    When you can team up with someone who is not your league, it may easily lead to higher ranking points, even though it is not earned fairly respectivly show your actual ranking.

e.g.
    - i start freshly a ranking match on a map. Im bronze league and I have guild member or friends which are already gold or diamond league. I invite them to join my ranked match as teammember, preferably 4 other friends (worst case 3), which means my team is actually not bronze, it consist of 4 gold/diamond player and 1 bronze player (me). I will surely win against a bunch of solo players who never actually have played to together. This i can do till im diamond league. The worst part about that is, that i would never have reached gold or even silver on my own.

This means, all you need for ranked is, other guild members or friends. This is acutally awesome if the enemy also has a team with friends or guild members. But it would turn out quite nasty if you solo que and you have to beat a team. You will in most cases loose even thogh you are better than each of the enemy member. You can take two enemies but its extremly hard to beat a team who teamworks or at least helps each other. Even if your team has clearly the better player, a team who teamwork (which will be thas case when you play with people you know) will surly win. This is something i guess everyone has experienced yet, i guess.

In other words, make the ranked team matches at least league interned, otherwise this system will be abused (reminds me of lobby shopping but with far more neg. consequences).

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  14. Chloé Owey

Chloé Owey Star Gazer

Dec 15, 2015
    Without cheating he's worthless lel

15. Jabanga

Jabanga Active Member

Jun 27, 2015
    OP OP OP OP OP

qwerty1124, Elijael and Riley12301 like this.
  16. Riley12301

Riley12301 Gambler OP ♠️♦️♣️♥️ Staff Member

Mar 18, 2016
    So is beast dagger imo

17. Chloé Owey

Chloé Owey Star Gazer

Dec 15, 2015
    So these 7 new items are under guardian,fighter,or mage

18. Riley12301

Riley12301 Gambler OP ♠️♦️♣️♥️ Staff Member

Mar 18, 2016
    They might have a separate category.

Or maybe magical items under Mage
    Physical items under fighter
    And items that only offer hp under guardian

19. yololtroll

yololtroll Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2014
    The new items are pretty good, maybe a little TOO GOOD. They are cheap and the stats they bring are rather decent and their actives are just insane, except for Chocking Word. 50% increase in attack speed and that 60 AD means insane early DPS. You must buy this shit on Boner. Platemail's active is just a massive fuck you to any carries. If you manage to close the distance, proc this crap, you pretty much nullified a carry's damage and the team fight is quite on your side. Of course, you enemies can do the same but it is just very good. Get it on some bruisers who can catch up to people very well and you have a ton of profit. Cloak, however, is quite clunky. Most mages are ranged and to get the active proced, you must get close to the enemy, which is rather risky. Besides, it has only one usage: countering mages/skill reliant fighters. If the enemy team has a lot of DPS, there is no point in picking the silence up.

Riley12301 likes this.
  20. yololtroll

yololtroll Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2014
    Beast Dagger+Ripper+Divinity Sword+Boner's ultimate=Bleed and Stun locked to dead, mofo.

Not sure it will stack though.

Chloé Owey likes this.