[Update Info] Friend Recruiting System

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Spacial, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Janhardy

Janhardy New Member

RECRUIT ME! I ONLY NEED ONE MORE FOR THE NEXT PRIZE

CODE: _janhardy_

2. Woofighter101

Woofighter101 Member

This happen to me, and I talked to Spacial, and he told me, he will tell Sophie about this problem, and he told me to contact Gameloft support.
    TO CONTACT THEM, HERE ARE THEIR LINK AND FOLLOW MY STEPS'

1. GO TO http://support.gameloft.com/OnlineAndSocial/showSelection/222/ (edit. click the link)
    2. Go down, you will see "Was this information helpful?"
    3. Click no.
    4. It will ask if you want "visit forum" or "contact forum"
    5. Select "contact forum"
    6. Fill out the forum.
    7. During when you fill the forum, fill out technical issue. Because that's clostest thing they have.
    8. We wait till they reply or for new update..... :)
    PS. You have to know ios version for your device (ipodtuch 4th gen is 6.1.6) and know version of hoc.

3. Spacial

Spacial Dragon Legend

@ Woofighter101

Until I have received news about that problem, Contacting GL is the only way for now. I'll inform you guys about this when I do

4. Woofighter101

Woofighter101 Member

Hey, I messaged you about, how I try to contact Gameloft, but it didn't work.
    When I tried again, it worked, to make it work, you need to have steady connection.
    But, my question is, how long do i have to wait, i did like 2 days ago.

5. AjaniLeo

AjaniLeo Member

Recruit name: ajanileo

I think this system is really pointless due to the fact that only one person can recruit you -.- its gonna take 4ever to get 50 ~.~

6. EXCELLENCE

EXCELLENCE Active Member

Is that only a problem for iOs or it can be with Android users too?

7. Woofighter101

Woofighter101 Member

it can be any device, apple, android, window and ect. go and check "contact forum".
    IF u go, fill out first part, the forum will stretch out.
    Go see device categories ( im not sure of exact name) and click device that you have.

8. EXCELLENCE

EXCELLENCE Active Member

Thanks but I didnt understand it at all, I'm just curious...how?

So if someone recruit me it wont function, just will pop up some message like: "this user cannot recruit you due to...etc"
    How cant you recruit...if someone stopped playin?

9. Woofighter101

Woofighter101 Member

Maybe the other person and you are in different hoc version (what i mean is ios and android are not connected). Or maybe he denied your invitation.
    In order to get recruited, a person have to accept invitation (i think, but I not entirely sure, but that what I heard). So if a person stop playing than, he/she cant accept you or cannot reach lvl 30 (if a player if lower than lvl 30)

PS. Dont worry, I already send ticket, we shall wait and see... I'll post them if they reply my request. I'm sure they will fix, because I told them "we, players are having issue..." (exact quote) and I asked them to fix it or have another update to change "recruitment system". :D

Edit; was that helpful?? And God.. I though, i received email from Gameloft.. I hope they answer ticket fast.

10. Woofighter101

Woofighter101 Member

Is that only a problem for iOs or it can be with Android users too?
    [/quote]

Thanks but I didnt understand it at all, I'm just curious...how? [/quote]

Ok.. I didn't really explain fully and read your carefully questions, sorry.
    So what i am saying is. If u fill out the forum, from my link. You can choose device you use and tell them problem you have; games (like hoc), account and ect.
    They support; Apple device, Android device, and Window device. Was that easier to understand? i was bit rambling, when i explain first time...

11. EXCELLENCE

EXCELLENCE Active Member

Thanks but I didnt understand it at all, I'm just curious...how? [/quote]

So what i am saying is. If u fill out the forum, from my link. You can choose device you use and tell them problem you have; games (like hoc), account and ect.
    They support; Apple device, Android device, and Window device. Was that easier to understand? i was bit rambling, when i explain first time...
    [/quote]

Thx. I just wanted to knwo how come example: player1 recruited player2 that he/she is level 20 for example, and then player 2 stopped playing the game so player1 can't recruit any more players?

12. Woofighter101

Woofighter101 Member

[/quote]

Thx. I just wanted to knwo how come example: player1 recruited player2 that he/she is level 20 for example, and then player 2 stopped playing the game so player1 can't recruit any more players?
    [/quote]

No you cannot, and sadly you will be stuck (and it's outrageous too:mad:, if you are the one who get stuck and others get goodies). But its ok, if you are stuck, because I am in same boat as you:D

PS. I been stuck over TWO WEEK, if that make you feel better. And I want those GOODIE!!! I just need 68 essence to get gaia!! (my plan B is play 30 and 50 time and get 100 essence and golden ticket reward from lobby reward, i already got them twice...DONT CALL ME GAMER) and want 1000 gems!

13. Woofighter101

Woofighter101 Member

ATTENTION EVERYONE

hey, i got email from Gameloft!
    They said i need to send screen shot, which i will do next day.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Gameloft Customer Care.

We are sorry that you are facing this issue.

Could you please send us a screenshot that reflects the problem?

It's necessary for us to figure out the problem correctly in order to provide you with better support.

Looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely,
    -------------------------------
    Svetlana
    Customer Care Agent
    http://www.gameloft.com/
    http://support.gameloft.com/
    -------------------------------

14. EXCELLENCE

EXCELLENCE Active Member

As far as I know I can still recruit even I recruited someone who stopped playing... I tried it...
    plus please give me a screenshot... cause I did recruit someone who stopped playing but I dont have that problem

15. Woofighter101

Woofighter101 Member

his recruit code name is "Ahcorry22". I remember this because it has been stuck over TWO WEEK!!! trust me, i dont recommend doing it, or if you succeed, congrat! and MY IPOD IS POOP

16. hakimk14

hakimk14 New Member

Code: hakimk14
    android

17. Woofighter101

Woofighter101 Member

god! they didn't still fix it yet:(

18. Woofighter101

Woofighter101 Member

did u recruited him???

19. takemedown101

takemedown101 Active Member

Lets make it clear for once and all times in future. Hope all ppl see this and explain some things around.
    When you rescuit an player ( Its like he/she invited you in game and she/he get reward for your active playing) you cant rescuit another one anymore. Why? Bcs it says that. One player per account. You can be rescuited by more players and rewarded as you bringed them into game. It make sense. But howcome some ppl can resc. more than one player? It is not normal. At last its not created to work like that. For me its like cheating. Then will all resc each other and get all rewards. And there is another bug in that sistem too. When u rescuit player that is lvl40 , after he/she played one game u got reward. But what is BUG tnere? In text it say that player need to hit lvl30 to get reward. So he/she needs to be lower lvl then and when he hit 30 lvl you got reward. This isnt meant to be like he is lvl40 I will get insta reward after match. Hope they fix this sistem and reward for playing matches in row ( bcs I and some ppl there are buged and we cant get any rewards from playing games constantly, that is not fair at last for me) But I will survive as Im not rushing for anything.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
  20. ShadowSamurai8

ShadowSamurai8 Member

Must the player i have recruited, be a friend who i added or is this that not necessary